View Single Post
Old Friday, September 02, 2011

ThaHawk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babakhan View Post
In continuation of my last two posts in this thread I would like to add following points:

1. Many people are habitual of taking false oath on Quran. He seems like one of them. How come an honest muslim can praise person like Zardari and appreciate him while his hands are on Quran Majeed. Zardari is one of the most corrupt person on the face of earth. Every politician belonging to PPP knows this tactic of playing with the emotions of people and win the election. After winning the election they all know the art of saying “TA TA BYE BYE” to common men”.

2. Mirza knows people hate MQM so he used it as a tactic to gain sympathies of common men. Otherwise after resigning from party and Govt position, he is just a common man who used to be a minister. How will he crush MQM single handedly? He should have given his plan to eradicate MQM?Dosto he will do nothing except paving his way to coming elections. Well done Mr. Mirza for starting your election campaign very early.

3. “100 Chuhe kha ker billi Huj ko Chalee”. Police stations se direct Bhatte Zulfikar Mirza ne liye aura ab hum he log is corrupt politician ko Hero bana rahey hain.Ab kuch din ke baad Zardari bhi MQM ya Nawaz Sharif Ya phir Army ko kuch kahaega aur Hum sub Aasani se bewaqoof ban jayenge aur wo Mazloom ban jayega.

4. Yeh bilkul ghalat hai ke Mirza ki zindagi ko MQM se khatra hai. Yeh sub parties under se milli huee hain aur kabhi bhi kisi high pofile ko haath nahi lagatein phir chahe woh kiya bhi kahe. Zulfikar Mirza bhi yeh janta hai isi waja se point scoring ker raha hai.

Literate people visit this forum and I expect them to have a rationale thinking on these issues rather than blindly following these politicians who have been playing with emotions us sine so long aur apna uloo seedha ker rahe hain. Aur yeh sub politicians jab aapus mein milte honge to common man ko bewaqoof bana ne per bhaut hanste honge. Yeh waqt he ke hum log in sub ko samajh jayein aur vote ke zariye corrupt logon ko nikaal bahir karein

After reading your post my dear brother I am confused. You said that zulfikar is one of those who takes false oaths because how can someone praise a person like zardari and then you said that just because people HATE mqm that's the reason he tried to gain sympathy of the common men but I see a very serious flaw in your statement. My dear brother if you think zulfikar is so cunning that he can intentionally plan all this then do you think he is so stupid at the same time as well not knowing how much people hate zardari? MQM is only mostly hated by the people of karachi because everyone knows they are terrorists but other 3 provinces are least bothered with mqm as they have no effect at all on the common people in those provinces so only SINDH is where people hates mqm the most because they are directly effected but when we talk about ZARDARI we know that he is hated in all 4 provinces because what he does effects all provinces lol and so therefore it is clear that much much more people hate zardari than those who hate MQM so why will he praise zardari who is hated by MORE people than mqm and bash mqm who is comparatively hated by less people.

You said that Mirza collected bhatta from police stations but do you have any proof for it? What mirza said he said he has proofs and he came with documents and proofs and those documents were not prepared by him or written by him but by concerned agencies and he put forth ground realities which every common man was aware of but had no guts to say it even the Media was scared to talk about it. Mirza has shown enough proof that how mqm operates and the karnamas of rehman malik so if he had "planned intentions" then why will he blame people of his own party also like rehman malik who is very close to the president as well.

Even If he said what he said or should I say even what he disclosed even if his intentions were to gain public support or whatever we cannot deny the fact that what he said was true everyone knew that it was true he only provided documents supporting it and he said openly that he will show all the evidence to supreme court when asked so why don't our CJ calls him and asks him? sab dhoodh ka dhoodh our pani ka pani ho jayiga

In last i will say that you can look at his intentions and call them malicious but you cannot say what he said was not true lol he exposed MQM and rehman malik so why are you ignoring that portion and going only after intention? intention jo bi tha magar madat to pakistan ki kar di us nay