Sunday, April 28, 2024
04:12 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 29, 2011

Babakhan is on a distinguished road

In continuation of my last two posts in this thread I would like to add following points:

1. Many people are habitual of taking false oath on Quran. He seems like one of them. How come an honest muslim can praise person like Zardari and appreciate him while his hands are on Quran Majeed. Zardari is one of the most corrupt person on the face of earth. Every politician belonging to PPP knows this tactic of playing with the emotions of people and win the election. After winning the election they all know the art of saying “TA TA BYE BYE” to common men”.

2. Mirza knows people hate MQM so he used it as a tactic to gain sympathies of common men. Otherwise after resigning from party and Govt position, he is just a common man who used to be a minister. How will he crush MQM single handedly? He should have given his plan to eradicate MQM?Dosto he will do nothing except paving his way to coming elections. Well done Mr. Mirza for starting your election campaign very early.

3. “100 Chuhe kha ker billi Huj ko Chalee”. Police stations se direct Bhatte Zulfikar Mirza ne liye aura ab hum he log is corrupt politician ko Hero bana rahey hain.Ab kuch din ke baad Zardari bhi MQM ya Nawaz Sharif Ya phir Army ko kuch kahaega aur Hum sub Aasani se bewaqoof ban jayenge aur wo Mazloom ban jayega.

4. Yeh bilkul ghalat hai ke Mirza ki zindagi ko MQM se khatra hai. Yeh sub parties under se milli huee hain aur kabhi bhi kisi high pofile ko haath nahi lagatein phir chahe woh kiya bhi kahe. Zulfikar Mirza bhi yeh janta hai isi waja se point scoring ker raha hai.

Literate people visit this forum and I expect them to have a rationale thinking on these issues rather than blindly following these politicians who have been playing with emotions us sine so long aur apna uloo seedha ker rahe hain. Aur yeh sub politicians jab aapus mein milte honge to common man ko bewaqoof bana ne per bhaut hanste honge. Yeh waqt he ke hum log in sub ko samajh jayein aur vote ke zariye corrupt logon ko nikaal bahir karein
The Following User Says Thank You to Babakhan For This Useful Post:
raya (Saturday, September 03, 2011)
Old Tuesday, August 30, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babakhan View Post
In continuation of my last two posts in this thread I would like to add following points:

1. Many people are habitual of taking false oath on Quran. He seems like one of them. How come an honest muslim can praise person like Zardari and appreciate him while his hands are on Quran Majeed. Zardari is one of the most corrupt person on the face of earth. Every politician belonging to PPP knows this tactic of playing with the emotions of people and win the election. After winning the election they all know the art of saying “TA TA BYE BYE” to common men”.

2. Mirza knows people hate MQM so he used it as a tactic to gain sympathies of common men. Otherwise after resigning from party and Govt position, he is just a common man who used to be a minister. How will he crush MQM single handedly? He should have given his plan to eradicate MQM?Dosto he will do nothing except paving his way to coming elections. Well done Mr. Mirza for starting your election campaign very early.

3. “100 Chuhe kha ker billi Huj ko Chalee”. Police stations se direct Bhatte Zulfikar Mirza ne liye aura ab hum he log is corrupt politician ko Hero bana rahey hain.Ab kuch din ke baad Zardari bhi MQM ya Nawaz Sharif Ya phir Army ko kuch kahaega aur Hum sub Aasani se bewaqoof ban jayenge aur wo Mazloom ban jayega.

4. Yeh bilkul ghalat hai ke Mirza ki zindagi ko MQM se khatra hai. Yeh sub parties under se milli huee hain aur kabhi bhi kisi high pofile ko haath nahi lagatein phir chahe woh kiya bhi kahe. Zulfikar Mirza bhi yeh janta hai isi waja se point scoring ker raha hai.

Literate people visit this forum and I expect them to have a rationale thinking on these issues rather than blindly following these politicians who have been playing with emotions us sine so long aur apna uloo seedha ker rahe hain. Aur yeh sub politicians jab aapus mein milte honge to common man ko bewaqoof bana ne per bhaut hanste honge. Yeh waqt he ke hum log in sub ko samajh jayein aur vote ke zariye corrupt logon ko nikaal bahir karein

sir i appreciate your concern for common man.ma samjh sakta hon ap kia kehna chah rahey hain.zulfiqar mirza lakh bura sahee lakin jo baat us na kee hai kya wo ghalt hai?

hum har waqt shoor machatey they k media biased hai aur mqm ko expose nahee karta.kisi politician etc k andar itni himat nahee hai k mqm ki haqeeqat loogon k samney khul kar bayan karey.ab jab kisi shakhs na ye kaam kia hai to hamain phir bhi takleef ho rahee hai..irrespective of what his motive was what he said was as true as it can be.

once i was speaking against a person who spoke a truth about some issue.my point of criticizing him was that because that person has a very negative reputation that is why i am not ready to accept even the truth from his mouth.at this point a very dear friend of mine said

"sachi,khari baat kisi kee miraas nahee hoti.daam baat k laganey chahiye,us baat ko karney waley insaan k nahee"

meray dost ki is baat ma na sirf meray liye aik sabaq tha balkay wazan bhi tha.

PPP ko faida hota hai politicaly to ho meri bala sa.par karachi walon ko pehlay killers aur looters aur mercenaries sa to najaat milay...PPP ma bhi jaraim pesha element hai lakin us kee bohat c aur reasons hain(they are not mercenaries) and moreover baqi mulk ma PPP wo kaam nahee karti jo karachi ma karti hai...(i hate PPP as well)
candidguy (Tuesday, August 30, 2011), game on (Tuesday, August 30, 2011), raya (Saturday, September 03, 2011), xaara~hussain (Tuesday, August 30, 2011)
Old Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Z. Mirza was very right in saying that Rahman Malik is supporting terrorists. One of my nearest relatives works in Islamabad police. He tells one days a truck full of explosive material was caught in front of my eyes, the driver asked them to contact R. Malik and when some high official contacted him, R. Malik sahab said "jaan dyo". To kya bura hua jo Z. Mirza sahab sach bolne ki himmat kar gaye?

Regarding MQM, and all other parties. Yes! they all are one. But when one of them betrays them, he is killed no matter who he/she is. For instance, Murteza Bhutto.

and I want to explain one more thing. I wish we understood the sarcasm he had in his words for Zardari "mere pas jo kuch bhi hai, us sub main Zardari bhi shaamil hain." Then in Capital Talk, when asked about Zardari, he said, "main ab kya kahun un k baray main?" Then he said, "meri suni nahi jati k R. Malik ko hata do." R. Malik is Zardari's right hand. Zor.e.bazu, dast.o.paa!

He has apparently quit politics at all as he said so. So, there is no point he would hide Zardari under his umbrella. Its just that there are so many other things to be talked about. But he Talked of two factors. R. Malik (realizing Zardari's vision/dreams) and Altaf Hussain.

In short, Z. Mirza explained a lot of things tactfully and honestly thats why MQM called its "Ijlaas" and President called his own "Ijlaas" of ministers at once.

I again salute Z. Mirza jis ne Zardari jaise bay-hiss insan ki bhi dor lgwa di or MQM k Bhai logon ko bhi lalay par gaye.

Capital Talk has on the record Hamir Meer disseminating the authentic information about the arrest of an alleged assassin of Z. Mirza.

Regarding taking oath on Qura'an, I am no authority by all means but I use my common sense. why do witnesses take oath on Qura'an in Adaalat? We Pakistanis do not believe any one in any thing, and speaking of politicians we would die but not accept. Being muslims, if a person is taking oath on Qura'an and is asking you to believe him for one last time, it is our moral duty to give him a chance to speak up. Rest, his intentions are known to Allah.

Hence, those who are trying to feel us ashamed of saluting Z. Mirza's brave act shall know that we know what we are doing!

Regards!
The Following User Says Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Wednesday, August 31, 2011)
Old Thursday, September 01, 2011

fani98 is on a distinguished road

In my opinion it is the beginning of another political game, effort to hide the common mas issues and one thing more; reaction against action in lyari which is the strong hold of Zulfiqar mirza's patriot militants.
No Pakistani should be optimistic about mirza's sayings, these are known things that USA is planning to partition Pakistan; people like mirza are agents of USA in this game.
The Pakistani people would not let anyone to destroy integrity of our country Inshallah
Old Thursday, September 01, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Default real face....

• zulfiqar mirza oathed over quran e pak
    • his wife fehmida mirza is speaker of pakistan.probably awarded with civil proformence award.
    • both belonged to PPP
    • both belonged to sindh.
    • major accusation hailed by mirza is against MQM and terrorist groups.
    • zulfiqar mirza is devouted member of PPP.
    • PPP can replace fehmida mirza but he did not.why??
  • According to me,zulfiqar mirza is sharp and filed weapon of PPP after salman taseer.but he had quit politics as well.Actually he PPP is in his back side.No one can blame on PPP just he is not in politics. if he is so much passionate and truth ful,then why his wife is in the establishment.MQM is spreading its tentacles in punjab after taseer`s death.every one is blaming Muslim league -N did so .but fact is that all game has been started by MQM.Zulfiqar mirza will speak againstMQM and also provide proofs regarding MQM.but he will never do so in case of ppp.I am thinking how this horse will be traded. either muslim league will employ this or PPP.
  • second thing , if he is telling us true thing.then why too late.why judiciary is not active in this case .me thinks zardri is unable to reconcile with his demands.
Old Friday, September 02, 2011

ThaHawk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babakhan View Post

After reading your post my dear brother I am confused. You said that zulfikar is one of those who takes false oaths because how can someone praise a person like zardari and then you said that just because people HATE mqm that's the reason he tried to gain sympathy of the common men but I see a very serious flaw in your statement. My dear brother if you think zulfikar is so cunning that he can intentionally plan all this then do you think he is so stupid at the same time as well not knowing how much people hate zardari? MQM is only mostly hated by the people of karachi because everyone knows they are terrorists but other 3 provinces are least bothered with mqm as they have no effect at all on the common people in those provinces so only SINDH is where people hates mqm the most because they are directly effected but when we talk about ZARDARI we know that he is hated in all 4 provinces because what he does effects all provinces lol and so therefore it is clear that much much more people hate zardari than those who hate MQM so why will he praise zardari who is hated by MORE people than mqm and bash mqm who is comparatively hated by less people.

You said that Mirza collected bhatta from police stations but do you have any proof for it? What mirza said he said he has proofs and he came with documents and proofs and those documents were not prepared by him or written by him but by concerned agencies and he put forth ground realities which every common man was aware of but had no guts to say it even the Media was scared to talk about it. Mirza has shown enough proof that how mqm operates and the karnamas of rehman malik so if he had "planned intentions" then why will he blame people of his own party also like rehman malik who is very close to the president as well.

Even If he said what he said or should I say even what he disclosed even if his intentions were to gain public support or whatever we cannot deny the fact that what he said was true everyone knew that it was true he only provided documents supporting it and he said openly that he will show all the evidence to supreme court when asked so why don't our CJ calls him and asks him? sab dhoodh ka dhoodh our pani ka pani ho jayiga

In last i will say that you can look at his intentions and call them malicious but you cannot say what he said was not true lol he exposed MQM and rehman malik so why are you ignoring that portion and going only after intention? intention jo bi tha magar madat to pakistan ki kar di us nay
Old Saturday, September 03, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

One thing which i have observed since the brave act of Mirza is that he has become very popular in Punjab. The reason is that people of Punjab always like Brave and Bold leaders as they did in the case of Z.A. Buttho when he spoke against the tyrants of that time in 70s.
The people of Punjab say that PPP has produced another Bhutto after a long time and he will be welcomed in Punjab like Z.A. Butthu as MQM is also hated in Punjab much like Sindh. So the Mirza has saved the sinking boat of PPP with his timely action by revealing the truth and MQM is on retreat first time as it is coming close to its logical end after killing thousands of innocent citizens of Karachi.
Invincible (Saturday, September 03, 2011), Raz (Sunday, September 04, 2011)
Old Saturday, September 03, 2011

chemguy will become famous soon enough

I think this move was made by Mirza and President Asif Zardari for 2 reasons:

1) MQM was holding the Government at gun point. This move put this problem to an end.

2) Votes. Did anyone notice that Mirza keeps repeating the concerns of Sindhi people? Keeps reminding them of their rights and keeps encouraging and praising them. He even blatantly asked for their support for President Zardari and Bilawal Bhutto.

Also, PPP is/was going through an imbroglio. The President consulted with Mirza and asked HIM to take this step. Did you notice that Mirza scarcely alluded to PPP? He did say that he was affiliated with it, but that's it. But he repeatedly requested support for President Zardari... This move is helpful for the Zardari clique, not PPP as a whole.
The Following User Says Thank You to chemguy For This Useful Post:
Shooting Star (Saturday, September 03, 2011)
Old Sunday, September 04, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

mirza is really daring man and i admired what he said in this video...

http://www.youtube.com/v/l5IXbJgYXoI

without licence drink karty hen log and such bolty hen
game on (Sunday, September 04, 2011)
Old Sunday, September 04, 2011

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote: without licence drink karty hen log and such bolty hen. Unquote

Ma'm, with all due respects, Pakistan main ziadatar log without license he drink kartey hain so this shouldn't be that surprising.. In Pakistan nobody is licensed to consume alcohol except for some minorities, diplomats and some foreigners..

by the way aren't you admiring something that's of less importance and not admiring rather unfairly opposing something that's of much importance..
The Following User Says Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Sunday, September 04, 2011)