View Single Post
Old Monday, September 05, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
Dear,I don't know the cause of your suffering and pain but i know how it feels when you are in such a trouble.

But why taking this trouble on your heart?why are you torturing yourself.

If your troubles are bcoz of some ppl,anyone,just forget them.You are so young,so talented,why waste your life on such unworthy ppl.
If someone don't care,just stop caring...no need to make your life hell.
No one cares if you suffer or your are happy,it is only you who can make your life or ruin it.You need to take charge of it..
It feels great when you spend your life on your own terms.
ppl will eventually adjust,you don't compromise.

i ,once,was in such a pain like you but by dint of luck got advice from a worthy person.

i am not an authority and not in a position to suggest you anything suitable enough but i will suggest you to try to pray five times a day and read Qur'an-e-pak with translation.Trust me,you will find so much peace you have never felt before in life.HE listens,everything,we just can't hear him.HE talks to us.

i just couldn't stop myself after reading your post.

Hope to see a better A.W.S in a few days.
Thanks for such kind words dear , i have tried everything , everything i can do to cure this pain but all my efforts are useless . I do pray , I read Quran-e-Pak but nothing is helping me. its like m dying slowly , i m wasting myself and this feeling is unimaginably painful. I have lost that gal and i missed her a lot.i want her back but she is not going to cm back. all my tears, all my pleas are useless now, no one is going to listen.