View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 07, 2011
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningpearlll View Post
Good topic start acha topicc hia as app ki raya ya hia ka banking kyun ka interest pa base karti hai iss liya ya job nahi karni cahiya mara sawal ya hia ka hamara mulk main koon se esi cheez hai jiss main interest factor nhai hia .see government sector main jita provident fund milta hian employess ko interest base hota hain even that government jo salary employees ko pay karti hia agar loan lati hia to oss ka interest pa karti hia agar apna paisa kise bank ka pass hia too osss pa interest lati hia .billions of dollers hamara mulk na liya hain as loan from IMf wo interest base hian .orrrrrorrrrrorrrr
banking main interst ka factor hia and ithink ka banking baghar hamara mulk ki economy nahi chal sakti .paisa ka lain or dain jab tak nahi hoo ga tab tak koyee economy ko cahlaya hi nahi ja sakta bohat koch kahna cahta hoon but yahan likha nhai ja sakta As you say ka meezan doing islamic banking but i think ya bhi buss name ki islamic banking hai i can prove it ,jab akk mulk ka bora nizam interest ka baghar na chal saka to pher oss main ya kah ka bank ki job na karna i think its not right app jahan bhi job karain ga wo app ko salary da ge organization kaheen na kaheen ya tu bank sa loan la ge ya agar profir organization hoyi tu apna paisa pa interest la ka app ko salary da ge or baki ya jitna benefits hian na jobs ka like GP fund provident fund ya sara ka sara interest base hota hian?
my dear friend...i think you must have to consult some educated mufti to discuss this issue, just on the basis of your own perception you should not give your suggestion this way...anyway I wanted to correct you that I have done research on the Islamic Banking like Meezan bank etc, first of all I wanted to correct you that its not apparently Islamic banking, it is really an Islamic banking, neither you nor me are so much smart that we can analyse the whole Islamic banking system, and if we assume that its not Islamic banking than its been suggested by the mufti and if he is suggesting wrong than its not your fault..He will have to be answerable to Allah...

the real problem is that just to satisfy ourselves we try to give lot of reasons and giving these reasons we forgot that we are Muslims and we have to give preference to Islamic Laws first.

No offense to anyone, if anyone hurts then I am sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rixwan For This Useful Post:
jadoon khan (Wednesday, September 07, 2011)