View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 08, 2011
Banned

Risky Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
AOA respected memebers,

there is a question striking in my mind from the last few days.we all know that military establishment was the creator of MQM.MQM was created to put a check on PPP.if MQMz creator is our military establishment then howcome this party got out of control of our military and joined anti PAK forces(as is percieved).i mean if this party was created by military establishment then logically military would definitely be having an influence on this party.

another question is that if military can scheme against PPP and PML(N) ,the two biggest parties of PAK,by toppling the legitimate governments of both these parties and by attempting to limit the influence of both of these parties then what stops our military from exhibiting the same behaviour against MQM?

there is no denying the fact that MQM is a terrorist organistion.
We have examples sir,Agencies made taliban for russia,now they are out of control infact US buffet but never control them with using their lastest tecnology.i buttress your statement but we should conclued the facts that after assassination of zulfiqar bhutto pakistan might broke in two parts punjab and sindh,to control the voices of sindhi nation they made a decision to put another party on them to stop and make defile situation to run government in smooth way.