View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hasan Raza Awan will become famous soon enoughHasan Raza Awan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmax View Post
Dear Mr.Safdar,

You are a qualified candidate. It's not your fault that you've not been allocated despite getting through the examination twice. I believe it's the government's failure and utter haplessness that it cannot employ its own talented youth for the betterment of this country at large.

At the same time, I disagree with your idea of abolishing the quota system. Though you have been substantially provided with various arguments by other member in the above posts, I would want you to do a little exercise. Assume yourself as a resident of Balochistan, having studied in a virtually non-existent government school. Assume that you could barely make it to the Balochistan University for graduation & then you applied for css. In css, you're faced with peers who had studied in International Standard Schools right from the Kindergarten & graduated from universities of repute (GCU & PU, to name a few), recognized internationally & nationally for their standards in education. He could access number of institutions and professors for preparation of css. These 2 students sit in an examination where their backgrounds, social or academic, is of no significance. If the graduate of GC qualifies the test, it makes no surprise. But, if the BU graduate gets through the same test, that somehow becomes a news!

The difference is before you. You had all the advantages all your life before you, though you never noticed it. Would you be nice enough to let others have 1 advantage that also after they get through enormous troubles?

Did you really mean it??? Or it was just poop that you throw at everyone?

I seriously doubt you have ever read History of Pakistan!
I doubt your candidature for Civil Services Examination.
I doubt your approach - it's biased, unjust and irrational.

Even the harshest critics of Z.A. Bhutto have admitted on record that he was the only leader with a vision and capacity to deliver, of course after Jinnah.

@ Mods, esp. Hamza Salick

I may request your input on this, please.

Lol! How naive and insane you seem!

For 4 long years, you raised a slogan ~ Parha Likha Punjab Tab Pakistan kyun nahin yaad aaya?

Look at our dual standards. We can't stand up for the challenge and resolve to grab a seat on merit, but we can abuse the system for our own material advantage.

Punjab sacrificed it's less than 2% of NFC share in favour of other provinces in 2010. Can you list what else the Punjab has given to other provinces?
Please don't tell me CM Shahbaz Sharif gave away 10 or 20 trucks of relief goods to rain affected people Sindh.

P.S Reaction, however harsh, is natural against an irrational argument. Therefore, no apologies sought.

For all those favouring abolition of Quota System:

Grow up! Think out of the box. Quota System was introduced by Z.A. Bhutto and he was more patriot than anyone on this forum or otherwise in the country.

If 50% quota is not enough, reduce your population by adopting Population Welfare Measures.

And if you seriously think we should abolish quota system, then let's do it at every stage.

Let's start with money division first. Let's give every province what it earns rather than counting the number of heads every province houses.

N.B
I earnestly believe, so would a rational Pakistani, that quota system has been incorporated for addressing the grievances of downtrodden provinces and of course for strengthening the national unity and persistent inter-provincial harmony, which is the key towards national progress. Any attempt, whatsoever, to abolish the quota system, would lead towards further destabilization of the crippling country.

Regards,
mr red max No doubt Z. A bhutto was a wonder ful leader ..read my post completly. us main Z a Bhutto ka nam as a PM from sindh lia hai use ghlat nai kha main ne....Benazir ne kia kra n mR zaradri ne sindh k liye what they are doing..my appraoch ma y bt rational for some people but not rfor all..jo thk baat hia wo main ne kerd ri.
Prha Likha Punjab k time b i was its critist my dear brother but u have dcided k agle bnde ko ghl;at e khna haui to main kuch nai ker sakta.

or rhi baat bat dual standrds ki to main ne TANZ kia tha adopt nai kia kisi bhi cheez ko main is system ka nai is nation ka bht bra critics main se ik hon..main ne apni life k bht saal is QOM k liye is liye berbaad kiye k ye PAKISTANI hain but u kne mjhe aage se kia sunne ko milta rha BTMIZ, SIRPHIRE ye bdlaon ge is sstem ko..to mere bhai main is sytem ko na bdal ska na bdal skon ga n aap main se koi bhi..
ager koi bdle ga to best of luk to him/her.
Muhammad T S Awan (Saturday, September 10, 2011)