View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 10, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Muhammad T S Awan Sir

first of all , i didn't use the word "Mohajir" in my posts ,i use "Urdu Speaking " which is more respectable word, and if any member have objection on this too , then what should we call them ?

Secondly no one is against "Urdu speaking" people, they are as Pakistan as we are , Our Problem is a Terrorist Political Party "MQM" , whom representing So-called "Urdu speaking" class. and Yes i do agree with you that more than 50% "Urdu speaking" people are compelled to join them and forced to attend
"the most amusing " speeches of Mr Altaf Hussain. MQM is even hated among the Urdu speaking class.

what i offered above is indeed a very much applicable and Practical solution. MQM can't be eliminated by just banning them. Death is final solution for each and every terrorist of MQM.

Regards