Saturday, April 27, 2024
11:35 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, September 10, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
AoA,

Regretfully, you are not measuring up the realities in true manner. Grow up kid and never use such words in public forums, though you may have this biased approach in your mind, but clamouring your false ideas should totally be stopped henceforth. It is a brotherly advice. Gradually change your thinking patterns..... Such an atitude will lead to more hatred which is wanted by Altaf Hussain led MQM. He wants to ignite a Mohajir -Non Mohajir tussle and dont become a fuel to such notion.

In further, it is worth to mention that using word Mohajir with only Urdu Speaking People is also a bad practice. Around 75 % Mohajirs were not Urdu speaking people, rather they were migrants from East Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pardesh, Rajpootana ,Kashmir etc and they settled in plains of Punjab. They are also Mohajirs and all Mohajirs -either they are Urdu Speaking or Punjabi speaking Mohajirs etc - are part of very fabric of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

It may also be brought into kind information of fellows, that though MQM is claiming to be a major political party etc, yet its 40-50% voter and follower does not love it, rather they cast vote, go to political gatherings and speeches out of utter sheer of threat of themselves and of their families. All political parties and their militant outfits should be banned at Karachi and everybody, who has even killed a single person and belong to any race/ethnic group, creed, caste, color etc should be brought to active justice and punished. That will be the solution of all problems. Of course, the things should be started from MQM.
agreed. Urdu is our national language so there is no logic to call a particular section of a community as urdu speaking. As i already said that this is the part of game to divide us on etnic and linguistic basis. What happened in iraq and afghanistan, their enemies divided them in kurds,pakhtuns,tajiks,hazaras etc, they fanned the hatred amongst them, and the result is in front of us. Hopefully, we will understand that hatred and voilence can never solve the problems. We need an across the board operation to get rid of millitants irrespective of what party they belong to.
aariz (Sunday, September 11, 2011), Malmeena Khan (Saturday, September 10, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Muhammad T S Awan Sir

first of all , i didn't use the word "Mohajir" in my posts ,i use "Urdu Speaking " which is more respectable word, and if any member have objection on this too , then what should we call them ?

Secondly no one is against "Urdu speaking" people, they are as Pakistan as we are , Our Problem is a Terrorist Political Party "MQM" , whom representing So-called "Urdu speaking" class. and Yes i do agree with you that more than 50% "Urdu speaking" people are compelled to join them and forced to attend
"the most amusing " speeches of Mr Altaf Hussain. MQM is even hated among the Urdu speaking class.

what i offered above is indeed a very much applicable and Practical solution. MQM can't be eliminated by just banning them. Death is final solution for each and every terrorist of MQM.

Regards
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Ahmad Syed View Post
Another drama with US, why ? Hmm, I'll say:

"Parde Mein Rehne Do Parda Na Uthao
Parda Jo Uth Gaya To Bhedh Khul Jayega
Allah Meri Tauba - Allah Meri Tauba"

I think the person who advise Altaf to do a video conference did a great favor to all and "Parda tu uth gia indeed". After this show the question about the sanity of Altaf, from medical point of view, is very legitimate. We have to deal him as mental patient, now he is a "special person".
drama? meri tu saans attuk gayee thi bhai k haath mein Quran pak dekh k,k kahin oath hi na le lein but shukar hai bach gaye.do ghante se ziyada waste kiya press conferrence dekhne oar sunine main but samajh mein phir bhi nahin aya woh kya keh rahe the ya kya kehna chahte hain "proves"k sath ulta sur dard karne laga.agar kisi ko samajh aya ho tu mujhay bhi samjha de.

ye waqaee sachi baat hai bhai ne logoan ko entertain boht kya apne nach gane se akhir loag aise hi tu un ko miraasi nahin kehte honge na.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Suman For This Useful Post:
aariz (Sunday, September 11, 2011), Arain007 (Saturday, September 10, 2011), candidguy (Saturday, September 10, 2011)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Altaf killer said

meray qatal ki sazish ki ja rahee hai...actually he was trying to say that he is fully aware of the fact that some stake holders in PAK are trying to snub MQM.

then he said

PAK ko tornay ki sazish ki ja rahee hai..actually his point was that if the above mentioned stakeholders are not checked then the federation is in danger.and the danger is from mqm

rest of the press conference was for entertaining purposes.i enjoyed it a lot.at the same time as a PAKI i felt humiliated.

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice
Default i have a question?

i attached with cssforum three year ago. i have been seeing many threads about mqm and his politics but i never found supporter of mqm.according to my point of view cssforum is the only forum of competent students within the boundries of pakistan.
apmso claims that he is the largest students organization of pakistan but here nobody post his comments or answer of any question in favour of mqm.

why?

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Ahmad Syed View Post
Another drama with US, why ? Hmm, I'll say:

"Parde Mein Rehne Do Parda Na Uthao
Parda Jo Uth Gaya To Bhedh Khul Jayega
Allah Meri Tauba - Allah Meri Tauba"

I think the person who advise Altaf to do a video conference did a great favor to all and "Parda tu uth gia indeed". After this show the question about the sanity of Altaf, from medical point of view, is very legitimate. We have to deal him as mental patient, now he is a "special person".
Well said Ali bhai,
I feel pity for the bad luck(lest not) of my beloved country, that it has such sort of stupid,irresponsible, shameless,stark mad and I would say mentally retarded leaders. Alas!!!
This mentally gone guy only humbuged in his speech, said nothing usefull to defend himself in a sensible way. I'm astonished that he only made fun of the holy book and gave another chance of laughter to the non-believers to laugh at us.

@ Hafiz Ishtiaq
Sir no one would favour a plunder, looter and killer of thousands of innocent people.
And my question to you is, Why one would favour him?
Old Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
I want MQM activists, supporters , voters ,all and sundry to be hanged till death.

Allah give strength to Siindhis ,Punjabis,balochis,and Pashtuns to eridicate them , kill them mercilessly.
Dear include urdu speakers brothers and sisters as well, they are as pakistanis as you, me, dr. zulfiqar mirza, president zardari, sharif brothers, general kayani and general pasha. our urdu speaker brothers are being used by these terrorists. mqm gives dreams common and poor urdu speakers that they(MQM) will expelled pashtuns, balochis, sindhis and punjabis from karachi then u will be the masters of karachi alone. and pashtuns, balochis, sindhis and punjabis are your enemies.
that is why poor urdu speaker becomes mqm members. kindly respect our urdu speaker brothers and sisters,
NOTE: while opposing mqm we do not mean to oppose urdu speaker brothers and sisters as mqm and urdu speaker brothers are two different things.

Venerated is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Dear include urdu speakers brothers and sisters as well, they are as pakistanis as you, me, dr. zulfiqar mirza, president zardari, sharif brothers, general kayani and general pasha. our urdu speaker brothers are being used by these terrorists. mqm gives dreams common and poor urdu speakers that they(MQM) will expelled pashtuns, balochis, sindhis and punjabis from karachi then u will be the masters of karachi alone. and pashtuns, balochis, sindhis and punjabis are your enemies.
that is why poor urdu speaker becomes mqm members. kindly respect our urdu speaker brothers and sisters,
NOTE: while opposing mqm we do not mean to oppose urdu speaker brothers and sisters as mqm and urdu speaker brothers are two different things.
Dear u r rite,v shd nt hate urdu-speaking people of khi coz they r as pakistanis as v r but v must keep one thing in mind. It is that the urdu-speaking people of khi are now simmering with hatred for other people.Their minds have been corrupted to an extent that even a common man from urdu-speaking population hates peoples from other nations. This is what people are exriencing in khi.We now have reached a conclusion that every man from urdu-speaking population is member of MQM. If you discuss,with a common man from urdu-speaking population, any political matter,he wd favor MQM. I want to say that now even a common man of urdu-speking population is politically aware.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venerated For This Useful Post:
imbindas (Sunday, September 11, 2011), Malmeena Khan (Sunday, September 11, 2011)

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ Hafiz Ishtiaq Ahmad

Hafiz sb, this is css forum not Karachi where ppl. are forced to speak in favour of mqm on gun point.

Venerated is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i attached with cssforum three year ago. i have been seeing many threads about mqm and his politics but i never found supporter of mqm.according to my point of view cssforum is the only forum of competent students within the boundries of pakistan.
apmso claims that he is the largest students organization of pakistan but here nobody post his comments or answer of any question in favour of mqm.

why?
@Hafiz sb.
Actually ur perception reflects popularity of MQM. Nobody favors MQM here on this forum means all Pakistanis hate MQM due to its terrorist tendencies. It is only a section of urdu-speaking people of khi who vote MQM.

But i also have drawn another conclusion from the militant behavior of MQM. Urdu-speaking people migrated from India but they ve not been able to forget their indian culture and tradition,their relatives etc. Rather they continue with their indian customs and traditions. That is why we observe these customs in their activities.Their BHAI GIRI,haleem banana etc reflect their love with India. In fact they have unable to forget India. That is why they did not assimilate with their Sindhi brethren and continued to have link with their Indian brethren.

But solution of this problem is that the urdu-speaking people must assimilate within Sindh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venerated For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Sunday, September 11, 2011), Malmeena Khan (Sunday, September 11, 2011)
Closed Thread