View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 11, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venerated View Post
The solution according to my assessment is the following.

Politics of militancy was started by MQM and such policy was inspired by MQM's national and international ambitions. Other political parties lifted weapons only in their self-defense against MQM. If MQM shuns politics of militancy, other political parties wd automatically avoid politics of violence.
Actually, this is not the case! I dont want to indulge myself in any such dicussion what the thing and what is not, but this is a fact that MQM is having largest number of beligerants.. ... The militant wings of other parties should also be brought to book for wider peace and prosperity of the Karachi and country at large....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
Dear venerated u r 100% rite, common urdu speaker sholud immediately merge him/her self in sindhi culture and language. but mqm is big hurdle in this context. what i think people who are related with Sindhi literature and culture also play their role, all the subjects from class one to o level must be taught to our urdu speaker brothers and sisters in Sindhi language, urdu speaking people should go for m.a in Sindhi literature. .
I am sorry to say, this is totaly absurd. Prima facie, going with this philosphy, once urdu speaking are brought to book, Punjabis and Pakhtuns will be having at draggers drawn with Sindhis and anybody who is not knowing Sindhi culture and Sindhi language will not be allowed to live in Sindh and Karachi. Come one buddy... grow up your mind. ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixwan View Post
We all first need to reconcile ourselves before pointing others.
Fully agreed.