Wednesday, May 08, 2024
06:52 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, September 11, 2011

Desireheaven is on a distinguished road
Default Main nahi manta by Habib Jalib

Unfortunately i also saw that all drama...

woh jo saay mai har masliyat ke palay – aisay dastoor ko, subh-e-benoor ko
mai nhi maanta, mai nhi jaanta – mai nhi maanta, mai nhi jaanta
haq baat pe kooray aor zindan – batil ke shikanjay main hai jaan
insaan hain ke sehmay baithay hain – khoonkhaar darinday hain raksaan
is zulm-sitam ko lutf-o-karm – is dukh ko dawa kia likhna!
har shaam yahan, shaame-e-veraan – asaib zada rastay galiyan
jis shehar ki dhun mai niklay thay – woh shehar dilay barbaad kahan
sehra ko chaman, pan* ko gulshan, badal ko rida kia likhna
ae meray watan ke fankaro – zulmat pe na apna fun waroo
yeh mehsaron ke baasi – qatil hain hamaray sabhi yaroo
virsay mai hamai, yeh gham hai mila, is gham ko naya kia likhana!
zulmat ko zia, sansar ko saba, banday ko khuda ki likhna!

well on this i can say that He was a Great person who advised Altaf Sahab to do a video conference.As he did a great favor to all of us. After this show the question about the sanity of Altaf, from medical point of view, is very legitimate. We have to deal him as mental patient, now he is a "special person" we should salute him
The Following User Says Thank You to Desireheaven For This Useful Post:
Call for Change (Monday, September 12, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
Dear Muhammad T S Awan Sir

first of all , i didn't use the word "Mohajir" in my posts ,i use "Urdu Speaking " which is more respectable word, and if any member have objection on this too , then what should we call them ?

what i offered above is indeed a very much applicable and Practical solution. MQM can't be eliminated by just banning them. Death is final solution for each and every terrorist of MQM.
It will be prudent on the part of everybody if MQM is not mixed up with the Urdu Speaking or Mohajirs. Yes, MQM should be be brought to book and required to be disbanded. But that will not be the only solution for problems of Karachi, because there are other militant groups as well, which are supported by certain other elements having their vested interests. Everybody and every party (largest being the MQM), which are having militant wings should be trialed and hanged.

Venerated is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It will be prudent on the part of everybody if MQM is not mixed up with the Urdu Speaking or Mohajirs. Yes, MQM should be be brought to book and required to be disbanded. But that will not be the only solution for problems of Karachi, because there are other militant groups as well, which are supported by certain other elements having their vested interests. Everybody and every party (largest being the MQM), which are having militant wings should be trialed and hanged.
The solution according to my assessment is the following.

Politics of militancy was started by MQM and such policy was inspired by MQM's national and international ambitions. Other political parties lifted weapons only in their self-defense against MQM. If MQM shuns politics of militancy, other political parties wd automatically avoid politics of violence.

mujipak is on a distinguished road

If a fare & free election conduct in Karachi then we all will see that MQM will loose. But other parties also have criminal gangs and murderers.

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venerated View Post
@Hafiz sb.
Actually ur perception reflects popularity of MQM. Nobody favors MQM here on this forum means all Pakistanis hate MQM due to its terrorist tendencies. It is only a section of urdu-speaking people of khi who vote MQM.

But i also have drawn another conclusion from the militant behavior of MQM. Urdu-speaking people migrated from India but they ve not been able to forget their indian culture and tradition,their relatives etc. Rather they continue with their indian customs and traditions. That is why we observe these customs in their activities.Their BHAI GIRI,haleem banana etc reflect their love with India. In fact they have unable to forget India. That is why they did not assimilate with their Sindhi brethren and continued to have link with their Indian brethren.

But solution of this problem is that the urdu-speaking people must assimilate within Sindh.
Dear venerated u r 100% rite, common urdu speaker sholud immediately merge him/her self in sindhi culture and language. but mqm is big hurdle in this context. what i think people who are related with Sindhi literature and culture also play their role, all the subjects from class one to o level must be taught to our urdu speaker brothers and sisters in Sindhi language, urdu speaking people should go for m.a in Sindhi literature. before doing m.a in sindhi literature job must be assured for them. ministry of cultute, tourism and education should come forward for this purpose. i know many punjabis who migrated form punjab to sindh just about 40 to 50 years ago, have owned sindhi language, and many sindh based punjabis go for sindhi as optional subject in css as well, if these people who migrated from punjab just 40-50 years ago can speak, read and write sindhi then why not our urdu speaking brothers and sisters.
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
Dear venerated u r 100% rite, common urdu speaker sholud immediately merge him/her self in sindhi culture and language. but mqm is big hurdle in this context. what i think people who are related with Sindhi literature and culture also play their role, all the subjects from class one to o level must be taught to our urdu speaker brothers and sisters in Sindhi language, urdu speaking people should go for m.a in Sindhi literature. before doing m.a in sindhi literature job must be assured for them. ministry of cultute, tourism and education should come forward for this purpose. i know many punjabis who migrated form punjab to sindh just about 40 to 50 years ago, have owned sindhi language, and many sindh based punjabis go for sindhi as optional subject in css as well, if these people who migrated from punjab just 40-50 years ago can speak, read and write sindhi then why not our urdu speaking brothers and sisters.
May be i have been waiting for such type of reply, this actually is the real problem which let MQM emerges this way, as you people are not ready to accept the Urdu speakers as part of this country, you actually want them to merge themselves as either Sindhi, Punjabi, Pathan or Baluchi, just because of it MQM came into being and that is why this ethnic war begins...

one of the member very strictly said that these urdu speakers should be hanged till death...why..? is it the fault of these urdu speakers that they migrated from India with empty hands, losing their loved ones, shedding their blood just for the sake of freedom, who knows that their(urdu speakers) generations will have to face all this and they will have to fight for their identity for all of their lives....

here I have to make one thing very clear that if you people dont consider urdu speakers as your countrymen than such(our politicians) type of people will always remain there and we will always find ourselves in discussing topic like this or like Revolution and all.

We all first need to reconcile ourselves before pointing others.
Andrew Dufresne (Monday, September 12, 2011), Call for Change (Monday, September 12, 2011), chfarooq (Sunday, September 11, 2011), mjkhan (Sunday, September 11, 2011), Muhammad T S Awan (Sunday, September 11, 2011), touqeer2010 (Sunday, September 11, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venerated View Post
The solution according to my assessment is the following.

Politics of militancy was started by MQM and such policy was inspired by MQM's national and international ambitions. Other political parties lifted weapons only in their self-defense against MQM. If MQM shuns politics of militancy, other political parties wd automatically avoid politics of violence.
Actually, this is not the case! I dont want to indulge myself in any such dicussion what the thing and what is not, but this is a fact that MQM is having largest number of beligerants.. ... The militant wings of other parties should also be brought to book for wider peace and prosperity of the Karachi and country at large....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
Dear venerated u r 100% rite, common urdu speaker sholud immediately merge him/her self in sindhi culture and language. but mqm is big hurdle in this context. what i think people who are related with Sindhi literature and culture also play their role, all the subjects from class one to o level must be taught to our urdu speaker brothers and sisters in Sindhi language, urdu speaking people should go for m.a in Sindhi literature. .
I am sorry to say, this is totaly absurd. Prima facie, going with this philosphy, once urdu speaking are brought to book, Punjabis and Pakhtuns will be having at draggers drawn with Sindhis and anybody who is not knowing Sindhi culture and Sindhi language will not be allowed to live in Sindh and Karachi. Come one buddy... grow up your mind. ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixwan View Post
Fully agreed.

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all
Exclamation

Quote:
May be i have been waiting for such type of reply, this actually is the real problem which let MQM emerges this way, as you people are not ready to accept the Urdu speakers as part of this country, you actually want them to merge themselves as either Sindhi, Punjabi, Pathan or Baluchi, just because of it MQM came into being and that is why this ethnic war begins...

one of the member very strictly said that these urdu speakers should be hanged till death...why..?

here I have to make one thing very clear that if you people dont consider urdu speakers as your countrymen than such(our politicians) type of people will always remain there and we will always find ourselves in discussing topic like this or like Revolution and all.

Sir, no one excluded them from being Pakistanis nor anyone want them to convert to Panjabi, pashtoon, sindhi or baloch. They should remain what they're, no one can change them. We're proud of speeking urdu as our national languge.We're not againt a nation. We just want the killer leaders to be hanged to death either they belong to Urdu speeking or anyother.
Moreover not only Urdu speeking people left India leaving their properties and belongings but also other muslims did so. It doesn't mean that people who are not given their rights should take arms and stand as killers killing innocent people. It's the state's responsiblity that people should be given their rights not the civillians who're killed innocently by such plunders and terrorists are responsible.
Sir, ask those familles who lost their beloved ones, their sons, brothers, husbands for no crime. What was their fault? Why were killed? Did they snatched the rights of urdu speekers? No, actuially this is an inhumane way of getting one's right to kill innocent people and creat violence all over the region.
At the end we don't want such a terrorist leaders either from any region of the country or from any language.
Old Monday, September 12, 2011

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

one of the member very strictly said that these urdu speakers should be hanged till death...why..? is it the fault of these urdu speakers that they migrated from India with empty hands, losing their loved ones, shedding their blood just for the sake of freedom, who knows that their(urdu speakers) generations will have to face all this and they will have to fight for their identity for all of their lives....

dear one thing please note that im not racist like mqm. dear for ur kind information that i consider all people from Karachi to Khyber pakhtunkhuwa as pure pakistanis. for this prove u can read my post that i have replied to IMBINDAS ON PAGE NO 3 OF THIS THREAD.

Last edited by Rixwan; Monday, September 12, 2011 at 07:44 AM. Reason: caps part removed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ali Mubashir For This Useful Post:
Suman (Monday, September 12, 2011), Venerated (Monday, September 12, 2011)
Old Monday, September 12, 2011
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeen Khan View Post
Sir, no one excluded them from being Pakistanis nor anyone want them to convert to Panjabi, pashtoon, sindhi or baloch. They should remain what they're, no one can change them. We're proud of speeking urdu as our national languge.We're not againt a nation. We just want the killer leaders to be hanged to death either they belong to Urdu speeking or anyother.
I think you have missed the posts of Ali Mbashir and imbindas, and I wanted to correct you that urdu speakers are not the separate nation, they are the part of the nation called Pakistani. If you really wanted to hang those killer leaders than why every time you've started with Altaf hussain or MQM, are other leaders are spotless..?

Quote:
Moreover not only Urdu speeking people left India leaving their properties and belongings but also other muslims did so. It doesn't mean that people who are not given their rights should take arms and stand as killers killing innocent people. It's the state's responsiblity that people should be given their rights not the civillians who're killed innocently by such plunders and terrorists are responsible.
I mentioned in my first post that these urdu speakers have been fighting for their identity for a long time, I know that its not right to have weapons in the hands of civilians but tell me where were your army and state when the decimation or mass murder of urdu speakers was done in 1992, as per my knowledge the state Government was involved in that. I have been observing this that the people who have been supporting MQM these days are all those who have witnessed that massacre period

Quote:
Sir, ask those familles who lost their beloved ones, their sons, brothers, husbands for no crime. What was their fault? Why were killed? Did they snatched the rights of urdu speekers? No, actuially this is an inhumane way of getting one's right to kill innocent people and creat violence all over the region.
why should I go ask anyone about it, I have faced that and I also know that who at that time was there with us, just because of MQM members, your state's police launch the FIR without asking for any remuneration.
once I was in government hospital for a week, at that time there were many people admitted shot fired just because they speaks Urdu, people came to them ask who are you? which language do you speak? and if answer is Urdu they shot them...

Actually the thing is media never gave coverage to such people at that time in weeks time there were on average 4 cases came in that particular hospital per day, but I have never seen a media on any day. So its not your fault that you dont know what these urdu speakers have to face, just for an example consider this discussion section, you have found lot of threads against MQM and Altaf hussain but hardly you find thread relating to Zulfiqar Mirza's statement that he issued 3 lacs licenses having gone beyond the law or he hired 10,000 people(non urdu speakers) in police.

Quote:
At the end we don't want such a terrorist leaders either from any region of the country or from any language.
totally agreed with you on this but ask yourself can you start this by cutting your own hands first.

Quote:
Ali Mubashir
dear one thing please note that im not racist like mqm. dear for ur kind information that i consider all people from Karachi to Khyber pakhtunkhuwa as pure pakistanis. for this prove u can read my post that i have replied to IMBINDAS
yes I can see that having read your last posts in which you want urdu speakers to convert themselves as Sindhis, why I look at only one posts and ignoring lot of others posts which are still there or many of them were deleted in which you showed your hatred against Mahajirs....

I really wanted to answer the rest of your post too but I have to edited it just because you wrote in caps..