View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nice051 View Post
aoa! h r u all. dear frndz i have a few queries to inquire from u. i have been called by army for issb for the post of icto . icto is equal to captain. my queries r as under: what r prick and privilege available to icto ? is it a charmimg career for an engineer? whats about promotion? how would u rank icto vs civil servent? after joining will they allow to take exams like css pms etc? dear frndz and seniors i am looking forward for u precious replies.
All the perks that are available to officers will be available to you as well.

I believe its a decent career for an engineer (looking at unemployment in our country).

I aint sure about promotion because normally, Captains (talking about officers who come from L/C) can take Capt. to Maj. promotion exam after they have served four years in army. Plus, it will be hard to become a Maj. Gen.

You are allowed to take exams (before 28 years of age). Now the fact is that if you are an average officer in army, you can make you way to civil services. If you are an ace officer or a below average officer, you'll never be selected.