View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
Concept of democracy is no way western.. Islam introduced this system centuries back which the west later knew as Democracy....

Islam is basically misunderstood on various points.. theologists and clrks have developed specific versions of their religious interpretations...
so if you want the legislature consider this brand of islam and expand state on its misconceived principle... NO PARLIAMENT WILL NOT AND IT NEVER SHOULD.

BUT if you mean the actual Islam which never comes in conflict with human welfare and his meaningful development in all domains of life.... i second you
Yes Our Parliament should borrow the golden principles of islam on justice,fairplay, rule of law,brotherhood,strong institutions , free and fair elections, equal rights for all, tolerance, moderation and constructive attitude.
Whenever I use the term Islam, I mean the Islam revealed on Prophet (P.B.U.H) by Allah (S.W.T).

Coming to topic, that means the Muslim state must expand on. Why? Just because its is farz. So, if the Islamic state finds out that other Muslims need her to save them from atrocities of non-Muslims or simply if other Muslims ask for help, no one will have to do any legistlation. So in matters of farz its just Quran and Sunnah which decide, no one's opinions are acceptable. Does that happen in democracy? Plus, I seriously dont mind if you call supremacy of Quran and Sunnah as democracy, theodemocracy, Khilafah or whatvever. It will remain what it is.
Shahzaib Abbasi (Thursday, September 15, 2011)