Thread: @Mods
View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 18, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky Guy View Post
i am not giving you opinion,she asked we are humans not rebots,we have our own works,i said if you have works then better to resign.New blood is more energetic then oldy one.Why you Moderators are so aloof?
Do you even know what you are talking about?New blood?Do we seem to be old to you?Ittna faregh koi nahy hota k saara din forum pe betha rhe,still there are 4 to 5 moderators who are clocking 16 hours daily on this forum.Or ye opinion nahy de rhe tw or kya kr rhe hain ap?Aap se kissi ne pucha he k hmein resign kurna chahiye ya nahy?Sorry,but you dont have the privilege to ask us for resignation.Forum moderators are doing there duty well,and YOU know this.
And if we start remaining aloof tw ye forum iss wakt organized manner me na chal raha ho.Ye inquilaab kahin or ja k layen.

@L.I,what should be done to the members trying to ask moderators for 'resignations' and make this a political forum?

Last edited by Hamza Salick; Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 04:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Sunday, September 18, 2011)