View Single Post
Old Monday, September 19, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 2547

Farhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrixology View Post
I have read all the information in this thread. While I myself am undergoing training at Pakistan Military Academy, I would like to say that Army Officers are far more determined, educated (nowadays the get BSc degree from NUST) and exposed to real world environment. Their decision making and approach towards dealing things is nourished by a well planned journey that they undergo during training. And 10% Quota is not extravagant. And taking the other way round, a CSP officer might be good at administration but he would never be good at going into battlefields. If you know what I mean.
Bro it used to be a case (in some good old days) with Armed forces officers that they used to surmount common people by virtue of their talent and training but now its their background and reference that makes them through into armed services. In public administration one doesn't need to be "yes sir/no sir", its a bridge b/w public and government You had better stay on borders and do not change your priorities as we have already suffered too much.
basitpasha (Tuesday, September 20, 2011), Hamza Salick (Monday, September 19, 2011)