View Single Post
Old Monday, September 19, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arfinite Leghari View Post
Tortsky

Bhai jan IRS is a department where people die for this group. In few months office and other issues will be settled. I belong to a family of CSPs and our family friends are in Police and DMG and if you read my old posts than you will understand how disturb they are in Police and dmg. Few of there dmg friends due to bad serving conditions in cities left dmg jobs and joined big private companies. Police group officers and dmg are working on deputation. IRS is a first class group where you will be living in citits with your family and children but you cant imagine the life of field officers of dmg and police group.
We allow healthy discussions on this forum.We even allow people to glorify their favourite groups here,but we do not allow exaggeration and spread of misinformation by the members.Sorry to say that is exactly what you are spreading.IRS ki tareefein krein jitni kurni hey,lekin ainda me aap ko DMG,PSP ya kissi or group ko tarnish kurta hua na daikhun.If they are at the top,they are there for a reason.Ye educational forum hey,koi totay se faal nikalwaney waala forum nahy jahan is tarah future predict kiye ja rhe hey.Misinformation mt phelayein. Bureaucrats or logon ki families me bhi he.
Or yad rkhein.ap trotsky ko samjhaney ki koshish kr rhe ho wo baten jo wo pehle hi aap se behtr samjhtey honge.He is already in IRS.I request of you not to show any 'sabz bagh' to people visiting this forum.Majboor mt krein moderators ko k ub wo strict quality audit bhi kurna shuru kar dein iss forum pe.

Last edited by Hamza Salick; Monday, September 19, 2011 at 05:33 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
game awan (Monday, September 19, 2011), parhakubacha (Monday, September 19, 2011), prestigious (Monday, September 19, 2011)