View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 21, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Well u people are coming up with a lot many statements and facts. No doubt, all of u are right on ur own behalves but lemme add to this.

Well it is up to time. Situation was worse when moderation was missing. Do we need to be moderate for the sake of over-exploitation? We really don't need to be moderate. Already government is very moderate in many sectors.

Golden principles of islam says that we should learn how to live in this world so we could save our next and the final world. Islam is a moderate religion that is an open fact. So, keeping in view this statement government is moderate. They need not to be more moderate.

Electronic media is doing well. They have to follow the order of the day. Well at times they cross the limits. They are also exploring our religion too. We do have Islamic channels. If someone really needs to be very Islamic, he may go for the islamic channels instead of mod scad channels. Choice is purely ours.

World is going towards deterioration at a fast pace. islam is a religion which always accepts positive changes with open arms that is why it is still alive and is doing at its best. no doubt, world is offering us negative things but our religion tells us that which one of the positive ones we ought to adapt.

There r misconceptions against Islamic sytems and its principles. We first need to contend ourself then others for the sake of pakistan and us.

Regards