View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 21, 2011
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

Today we are against the partition of Balochistan. why? because of the love with our land. but you do know that most of balochis are in favor of independent state. We pray it would never happen but just for instance again (Allah Na kary), if it would happen the progeny of balochis would write in their history as their accomplishment as we did and as Bangl did. Is Bangla not a muslim country?

And guys mark my word if Kashmir would be given the option of choosing any country from both Pak and India, she will not chose any one but prefer to establish independent state. Because kashmiris are well aware that the country which cant handle her internal issues and cant provide security to its nation how could assure the security of a new nation! And this situation is created in the mass by deteriorating Pak's sovereignty. Secondly leaders are not emotional they do know that if they will surrender it to any state its mean they are not any more president of state. and this is also the reason of delaying the Kashmir issue. I can assure you that UN will deliberately offer the option of choice by the mass of Kashmiris and on that day you will see the decision of Kashmiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
First of all im Suman not susan (beraa gharq ker diya mere naam ka)
Dress is infact an important issue in islam particularly for women.if it is not then why so much hype is being created in west about dressing of muslim women?second ratti jinnah embraced Islam before marriage but her daughter married a non muslim without converting him to islam.
Sorry with the name issue, If you please give me the evidence of emracing islam by ratti i would be pleased. Secondly narrow minded extremist are against dresses. For instance in Islam two kind of dresses are prohibited "as slender as transparent and as slim as to easily mention the body parts" now in egypts muslims are wearing pent coats and giving sermons and leading namaz and same in west too but we cant do it in pak. why because of extremism. and once again sorry for your name.

Yeah you are right miss suman I got it Iwas wrong about that but still some questions are to be answerable.

Last edited by Rixwan; Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Merged