Friday, May 10, 2024
10:46 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, September 20, 2011
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
A theologian may argue that by adapting to secular trends we'll have
1. short clothing, dance and bar clubs, alcoholism and of course the culture of extra marital relationships.
2. Political Influence of the western world to take the religion away from our political system.
3.love for the people who killed millions of muslims in palestine,labnon, Afghanistan and iraq.

etc

A secular may argue;

1. woman and minority empowerment to the extent of becoming head of state, joining armed forces and enjoying full citizenship.

2. Removal of the "Religious minority tag"

3. Removal of science and technology phobia from Madarssas and remote regions solely occupied by out fashioned ideas.

3.Upgradation of the conservative mindset regarding the hatred for the west which hampers development in the interacting world today.

4. Containing religious extremism based on this ideology .

etc.

The force of secularism has swept across the modern world and the disapproving religions have been isolated and have become confined to churchs and temples only.

And Islam is still intact... because it preserves the room for some of the meaningful and logical demands of secularism....

a modren muslim needs to understand certain instances on which Islam agrees so called secularism...

and a secular person has to accept that Islam offers bounteous doctrines to rise even above what they call secularism.

What may a Human want more than his welfare in both his material and spiritual existence !!!!

……………………………………………………………………………………..
The dire need of a time is to combine both thoughts west and Islamic but the problem is none of the Fadil e Madrassa could tell you about the technological advancements occurring in the world and vice versa of Uni students except a few. trend is changing but we have to know women are not impeded in Islam from joining army if it was so than Prophet never had taken the female companions with him in UHUD and other battles and Aisha (R.A) would have never commanded the army from Macca in the battle of Jamal.
but due to our traditions we changed the laws and Fatima wrote very beautifully we have to understand the philosophy of the Quran and Sunnah, Hazrat Umar R.A in his regime due to famine lifted the hud of theft that is amputation but also cleared that the reason should be starving to death not hoarding of food. And to fatima47 in many issues Islam gave us flexibility Allama Albani even said that if the region is safe than it is not punishable if some one does not cover her face. As of Prayer the clear tradition of Prophet saww " He who listen the aazan should follow it and pray in masjid" If he is living in area where there is no mosque or far far away than it is permissible to pray at residence shop etc. And he fear of any danger than it is also permissible as in Quran "Do not endanger yourself", Islam is the most flexible religion i ever read. Strict in Muamlat because it is the reason of building strong society, and its directly related to an individual. but in Ibadat it is very flexible.
Old Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

'A very beautiful compaign is being carried out to confuse the people of this country by saying

"Ham Nain ya mulk Kis liay Hasil kia tha"
"Jinnah tu Secular mulk chahaty thy"
so n so

these are all planted agents of West. according to these foolish westren paid agents Minorities are in very much in danger in pakistan but can i ask from them that the minorities killed in last 10 years may be equal to Muslims killed in 1 month in pakistan.

11 Aug Jinnah's speech is wrongly interpreted by these funny puppits of media

"Either u r hindu muslim ...state has no concern......"

This z the basic rule which is presented by Islam for the state that every human should have the right to live according to his own religion and state should not interfare, but how come this statment of Quaid e Azam can be taken as a plea for a secular state.

This z an amazing fact, even in these crisis era of the country, Jews are very much afraid of Pakistan and its Ideology.So its the easy method in a War to misguide and confuse the nation through self created think tanks.Insh ALLAH they will lose.

but bro nd sis i realy trust n u and new generation which z peace nd ISLAM loving so keep ur moral High against these enemies of ISLAM nd Pakistan.'

Please try to avoid using net-speak in your posts.Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
imbindas (Wednesday, September 21, 2011), kal3m (Wednesday, September 21, 2011)
Old Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
@chfarooq
brother i second jazziroomi bhai when he maintains that We can hardly shape our life in the same Islamic frame as it used to be in early times.
On the contrary, I believe that we can easily shape our lives within the dimensions of the same old Islamic framework of early times. For me, my religion is my vital force.

Secondly, name is Jazib, not jazi or jazzi.
aariz (Wednesday, September 21, 2011), kal3m (Wednesday, September 21, 2011)
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Salick View Post
'A very beautiful compaign is being carried out to confuse the people of this country by saying

"Ham Nain ya mulk Kis liay Hasil kia tha"
"Jinnah tu Secular mulk chahaty thy"
so n so

these are all planted agents of West. according to these foolish westren paid agents Minorities are in very much in danger in pakistan but can i ask from them that the minorities killed in last 10 years may be equal to Muslims killed in 1 month in pakistan.

11 Aug Jinnah's speech is wrongly interpreted by these funny puppits of media

"Either u r hindu muslim ...state has no concern......"

This z the basic rule which is presented by Islam for the state that every human should have the right to live according to his own religion and state should not interfare, but how come this statment of Quaid e Azam can be taken as a plea for a secular state.

This z an amazing fact, even in these crisis era of the country, Jews are very much afraid of Pakistan and its Ideology.So its the easy method in a War to misguide and confuse the nation through self created think tanks.Insh ALLAH they will lose.

but bro nd sis i realy trust n u and new generation which z peace nd ISLAM loving so keep ur moral High against these enemies of ISLAM nd Pakistan.'

Please try to avoid using net-speak in your posts.Thanks
This is useless argument being dragged on since independence.Secularists continue to quote only those words of quaid which support their point of view but they completely neglect that Quaid wanted islamic democracy with the principles of justice and equality and this is evident from his speeches made on different occasions.

this is true that no religion gives the minorities more rights than Islam.In Pakistan muslims are victims of violence and terrorism more than the people from other religions.i read an interesting article where it was qouted that Quaid-e-Azam left a party of british when dress of his wife was criticised by british and he also disowned marriage of his daughter with a non muslim.i wonder still these so-called liberals call him a secularist!!

Hamza bhayya you are right that this is western propaganda which intends to distort whole history.our religion is best.and let these think tanks continue with their job they have no credibility.Inshallah they will lose.
kal3m (Wednesday, September 21, 2011)

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazibRoomi View Post
All these religions not only provide for prayers but also guide their followers about worldly affairs. Look at the dressing code of Sikhs, the social (caste) system of Hindus, the Unity of Jews and their establishment of Jewish state, and how can you forget millions of Christians leaving for the crusade battle field in the name of their God. Every religion is a Deen. What is specific for Islam?
at an other place you considered caliphate as out fashioned form of government difficult to follow at modern times....

and now you say that you can return to the early times .

and you calling Islam as your vital force Islam that was according to you comparable to hinduism,sikhism,christainity and ther religions in your previous posts.....

Brother I thought you are called after Jazzi as your nick by your friends.
Making you feel like friends was the only reason for which i wrote this nick...

if you got problem with dat.... Em S Ry Bhai
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

Mr Hamza salick i could not agree with you. First of all tell me what is the literally meaning of secular? its simple "person free of any religion", in present 70 to 80% of the states are pertained to be secular despite the fact they do support any religion.

1- Why he married the daughter of parsi banker "rattanbai", whose family was parsi and some of the historians claim as hindu, knowing that he is a leader of a party whose belief is that hindu and muslim are two nation and cant live within one country under one law, If one can live with hindu wife in one house than what was the problem in living one country?
2- the veteran Islamic scholars like Moulana Mododi, Madni group and Abu al kalam Azad were against partition what was the reason?
3- what is the origin of two nation theory? try to ask anyone who studied in college or uni before 70's was in Pak studies or history "Two nation theory"? and irony is that we have connected it back to Sheikh sarhandi of 11th century and more interesting is that we try to engrave the two nation theory concept from the book "Kitab ul Hind" of al beruni.
4- If secularism is not that one seldom practice the basic religious tenets than I dont know what is secularism! In islam Namaz is as important that the tradition of Prophet is "difference between the Muslim and infidel is that of Namaz" we cant fled from the fact. Try to be just and never try to worship personalities (Shaksiyyat parasti),
5- Abu al kalam claimed that the political and democratic life of this new country would be not more than 6 decades but we saw after jinnah's death liaqat ali started Nepotism he even confronted Madre millat and how pity is that her death is still a controversy that she was murdered. was liaqat ali khan not a leader of campaign for separate country? was these his intentions?
6- It is crystal clear that British were never in favor and prosperity of Muslims than why Aazad only had suffered so long imprisonments? Not Jinnah? Why they favored jinnah instead of Aazad?

We must read the history without creating bias, Facts are real and so should we also accept that Junnah's intentions were to create a secular country so we are today

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
This is useless argument being dragged on since independence.Secularists continue to quote only those words of quaid which support their point of view but they completely neglect that Quaid wanted islamic democracy with the principles of justice and equality and this is evident from his speeches made on different occasions.

this is true that no religion gives the minorities more rights than Islam.In Pakistan muslims are victims of violence and terrorism more than the people from other religions.i read an interesting article where it was qouted that Quaid-e-Azam left a party of british when dress of his wife was criticised by british and he also disowned marriage of his daughter with a non muslim.i wonder still these so-called liberals call him a secularist!!

Hamza bhayya you are right that this is western propaganda which intends to distort whole history.our religion is best.and let these think tanks continue with their job they have no credibility.Inshallah they will lose.
Miss susan dress not represents Islam if so than many would claim that The dress of even jinnah was not Islamic he started wearing shervani after 1940's, Secondly there must be other reason behind the disapproval of daughter's marriage as he himself married non muslim and still his daughter is married to christian.

Last edited by Rixwan; Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Merged
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal3m View Post
Miss susan dress not represents Islam if so than many would claim that The dress of even jinnah was not Islamic he started wearing shervani after 1940's, Secondly there must be other reason behind the disapproval of daughter's marriage as he himself married non muslim and still his daughter is married to christian.
First of all im Suman not susan (beraa gharq ker diya mere naam ka)
Dress is infact an important issue in islam particularly for women.if it is not then why so much hype is being created in west about dressing of muslim women?second ratti jinnah embraced Islam before marriage but her daughter married a non muslim without converting him to islam.

Today we are against the partition of Balochistan. why? because of the love with our land. but you do know that most of balochis are in favor of independent state. We pray it would never happen but just for instance again (Allah Na kary), if it would happen the progeny of balochis would write in their history as their accomplishment as we did and as Bangl did. Is Bangla not a muslim country?

And guys mark my word if Kashmir would be given the option of choosing any country from both Pak and India, she will not chose any one but prefer to establish independent state. Because kashmiris are well aware that the country which cant handle her internal issues and cant provide security to its nation how could assure the security of a new nation! And this situation is created in the mass by deteriorating Pak's sovereignty. Secondly leaders are not emotional they do know that if they will surrender it to any state its mean they are not any more president of state. and this is also the reason of delaying the Kashmir issue. I can assure you that UN will deliberately offer the option of choice by the mass of Kashmiris and on that day you will see the decision of Kashmiris

Quote:
First of all im Suman not susan (beraa gharq ker diya mere naam ka)
Dress is infact an important issue in islam particularly for women.if it is not then why so much hype is being created in west about dressing of muslim women?second ratti jinnah embraced Islam before marriage but her daughter married a non muslim without converting him to islam.
Sorry with the name issue, If you please give me the evidence of emracing islam by ratti i would be pleased. Secondly narrow minded extremist are against dresses. For instance in Islam two kind of dresses are prohibited "as slender as transparent and as slim as to easily mention the body parts" now in egypts muslims are wearing pent coats and giving sermons and leading namaz and same in west too but we cant do it in pak. why because of extremism. and once again sorry for your name.

Yeah you are right miss suman I got it Iwas wrong about that but still some questions are to be answerable.

Last edited by Rixwan; Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Merged
40th CTP (MLCG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal3m View Post
Sorry with the name issue, If you please give me the evidence of emracing islam by ratti i would be pleased. Secondly narrow minded extremist are against dresses. For instance in Islam two kind of dresses are prohibited "as slender as transparent and as slim as to easily mention the body parts" now in egypts muslims are wearing pent coats and giving sermons and leading namaz and same in west too but we cant do it in pak. why because of extremism. and once again sorry for your name.
its ok for name mistake bro.

I don't understand why people label Muslims as extremists when we talk about simple islamic teachings like dressing etc.i think there should be difference between an extremist and a moderate muslim who tries to follow islam.

which questions still need to be answered?

Quote:
its ok for name mistake bro.

I don't understand why people label Muslims as extremists when we talk about simple islamic teachings like dressing etc.i think there should be difference between an extremist and a moderate muslim who tries to follow islam.

which questions still need to be answered?
Its from the beginning of Islam we cant differentiate among moderate and Extremists. well about the stance of two nation theory and Veteran scholars who were against partition why were they against it? even most of them were moderate not extremist, many of the today scholars ask this. And never any one justified me.