View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 21, 2011
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal3m View Post
Sorry with the name issue, If you please give me the evidence of emracing islam by ratti i would be pleased. Secondly narrow minded extremist are against dresses. For instance in Islam two kind of dresses are prohibited "as slender as transparent and as slim as to easily mention the body parts" now in egypts muslims are wearing pent coats and giving sermons and leading namaz and same in west too but we cant do it in pak. why because of extremism. and once again sorry for your name.
its ok for name mistake bro.

I don't understand why people label Muslims as extremists when we talk about simple islamic teachings like dressing etc.i think there should be difference between an extremist and a moderate muslim who tries to follow islam.

which questions still need to be answered?