View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 22, 2011
39th CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit no 233

dr adnan rana will become famous soon enoughdr adnan rana will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arfinite Leghari View Post
Mr. Adnan,

Don't act like an assistant of Mr. Hamza. I am posting reality on forum and giving examples of officers who I see doing corruption from my own eyes in IRS and PAAS. If you want the names and place of postings of DMG officers in Punjab Secretariate who told me very bad about this group than ask for it. Why you want others to act as you like. Ask those DMG officers that why they are annoyed on their group and why told me that their friends have left DMG job and joined private firms.
Dont take it personal and be rational i m not assistant of anyone here....... Make it very clear in your mind that if you have FEW CSPs in your family (your old and repeated statement) everyone has csps in his/her family alhamdolillah. I dont need to go anywhere for clarification. YOU GO N HELP YOURSELF ....so every body is aware about this corruption n luxuries in every group.....STOP BOASTING .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arfinite Leghari View Post
Mr. Adnan,

Don't act like an assistant of Mr. Hamza. I am posting reality on forum and giving examples of officers who I see doing corruption from my own eyes in IRS and PAAS. If you want the names and place of postings of DMG officers in Punjab Secretariate who told me very bad about this group than ask for it. Why you want others to act as you like. Ask those DMG officers that why they are annoyed on their group and why told me that their friends have left DMG job and joined private firms.
one thing more bring here the names n details of those DMGians who left the service n are now doing jobs in private firms.....we all waiting eagerly to see those...

Last edited by Hamza Salick; Friday, September 23, 2011 at 07:52 PM.