View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 22, 2011

It never ends til it ends is on a distinguished road

Adnan brother and Leghari brother i think u both need not be hyper;its just a discussion forum not a wrestling ring .I said it earlier that i respect both of ur views.And brother adnan the only point i tried to make is that every one had his own priorties in life and yes there r people(no matter how few) who liked to swim against the current and did not follow the typical prefrential order so whats strange in that.I can tell u about a person who left FSP and became a PMS officer.So what do u make of this?Plus as far as corruption is concerned yes its a sad reality that corruption of all sorts is rampant in our society and civil service is no exception.The personal experience of mine suggests me that an "overwhelming majority" of beaurucrats r corrupt to the core.And Im talking about the elite service of DMG.Keeping aside a few exceptions every other DCO or Dc of my district whatever u call them was worst than other.If the previous one was corrupt the new one was corrupt as well as incapable.There might be time when they also made statements against klaptocracy before joining and vowed to be honest but what happened to those proclaimed "holy warriors" against corruption when they entered into real time world.Namak ki kaan mein namak hu gay na.And i last i'm not defending any one but defending just some ones right to speak to his mind.The Fundamental right of speech guaranteed by ur constitution.
The Following User Says Thank You to It never ends til it ends For This Useful Post:
dr adnan rana (Thursday, September 22, 2011)