View Single Post
Old Friday, September 23, 2011

Faseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura about

@ All Participents on this thread.

Hate-Love attitude with corruption is an intresnic one. I have seen people in private sector that have become millionare by corruption. Similarly every group in CSS has got its good/bad points.

Some one like power of DMG & PSP group, other wants to get posted in their cities who opt for PAAS or IRS or Customs and those who want to go aboard or similar thing Joings FSP. No group is absolutely bad, none is extremely good. Corruption prevails every where and few are those who stand against it.

And Dr. Adnan sb, it should not be so much surprising that a person left DMG group and joined private firm. Dr. Aisha Siddiqa whose column we read in Dawn & Tribune belonged to civil services, once she realized that that was enough for her, she left it.

If (Lets Assume) I get appointed in IRS and found that after ten years i can earn more and avoid to indulge in corruption i may leave civil services and join some private company as tax consultant. That should have no problem with it.