View Single Post
Old Friday, December 22, 2006
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by I M Possible
Well Islam says we should be educated, govt is trying to make us educated.
I'll be content if you come up with the Educational system of Islam and then compare it with the points i've mentioned in the previous post.

Quote:

Islam is a moderate religion but is strict to wrong doers, so govt is also strict to wrong doers.
Ok, how many wrong doers are being dealt in such stringent way????

Quote:
Islam is givig importance to the women and govt is doing the same.
Is it Islamic way of giving importance. If so then why govt is failed to stop 'karokari'?

Quote:
Govt is pretty moderate. It is totally out of question that it need to be more moderate for anybody.
I'll accept this moderation of Govt only if you answer the questions i've placed above.

Regards,