View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 01, 2011
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogezai View Post
Assalam o Alaikum
I have some serious concerns about my future regarding education and career. My humble request is to the seniors and to those who have already gone through this process before to give me an advice, the kind of advice which a brother/sister would give to his/her brother. I was feeling inefficient at making decisions so I came here. I have just done simple private B.A 2nd div this year of 2011 and my age is around 21 or maybe 22. I have an excellent educational base till secondary education. I am still very thankful to those institutions and teachers who evaluated and polished my skills and potentials. After that I became awaara and out of touch from my studies till B.A, I never attended a college and a university and I strongly regret about the mistakes I made these previous years. But like they say “ DAIR AYE DURUST AYE” as I still have some time Inshallah. However I have good observational, analytical and expressive skills due the habit of reading and some social activities like mingling with tribals, bureaucrats and politicians since my childhood. But keeping in mind that I used the word good not excellent I feel I still need to work out a lot more on my skills and knowledge. So respected seniors ahead of me there lies two options to start the journey to the objective that I want to achieve are: 1. To start preparation of competitive examination or apply everywhere I see an advertisement and use whatever capacity my brain has and take chances and forget about further education like we say Allah Malik Hai koi na koi jugaarh lag jaye ga OR 2. Forget about any superior examinations presently, find a good institution, do MSc or maybe more in the relative subject like IR or defence studies as I am fond of social sciences and defence/military subjects and groom myself further to the perfection and maturity. And then maybe CSS or any other service as I would be having more skills, knowledge and probability than present.
Your keenly mature advice and help is heartedly appreciated.
Thank You.
2nd Option appears to the best. Go for it, you will never regret the decision. Good luck with your social sciences I am fond of them.
Jogezai (Saturday, October 01, 2011)