View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 01, 2011

dms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by allah dad khan View Post
After reading the complete thread I am going to the end of the topic that the conclusion is academies are not essential and necessary to clear the exams. They are just forwarding the tips and tricks to clear the exam. They will be helpful to choose your optional subjects and guide u and clear your queries but not the key of success or clearance. The key is just u and your attention in study.
I have joined one Govt arranged program for CSS preparation at Quetta but it was not that much fruitful and on that time I was not much serious about CSS so I have not taken an interest in studies and lectures so I have not taken an advantage from it. But now I am quite serious about it and I was planing to join an academy for preparation at Lahore or Karachi because I was not satisfied from my last academy. But after reading that thread my concept is totally changed about academies that studying there is not necessary. You can study yourself or with your partner. So as a conclusion I am not going to join academy because I have taken the guidance from my past study and a lots more from my higher attention in CSS now as compare to last time.
I think the aspirants are understood now.
Academies are good for people like me who knew nothing about css before.