View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 01, 2011
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 486

dr.ali.zaidi will become famous soon enough

Ofcourse Sanam Shahab there is Corruption in our Deptt. like all govt. departments but it is very very less when compared to ARMY.. Most petty corruption is there in in lower ranks like clerks and Superintendents.. and the little corruption in the higher rank is when the Station commands (Either Brigadier or Major General) is too corrupt and forces you to do corruption. But don't worry I can tell you how to handle their greed too. There are certain ways to tackle it and thats why I was telling you to contact me in person. But let me tell you that there are certain very good gentleman Station Commanders too who really look up to you for the welfare of cantt. people and support you extra-ordinarily. People under Brigadier rank are no issue for you. You can always neglect them. Your parallel is only Station Commander because he is doing similar job as yours but for a smaller portion of cantt out of army's fund i.e. the A class land or Army class land most consisting of the troops living area and dumping area of fuel or ammo etc. You are the custodian of rest of the major area of cantt. and all the authorities are vested in you.
Corruption is, what i believe, a personal trait. so if your character is soiled and you get the opportunity, you'll do corruption anywhere including Govt. deptt., MLCG and Army. But if your parents have been successful in making you a good human then you will be Lord's representative on earth. For most of us who claim to be honest however, its actually the lack of opportunity.
Anyways, in Short, as already said earlier, MLCG is like an opium, your lifestyle and facilities are at par with Station Commander even in 17th grade and army people take very good care of you. Army people are innocent and they enjoy good company. Your presence always appease them.
I hope I have answered your question.

Khush Rahye
Dr. ALI Xaidi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr.ali.zaidi For This Useful Post:
Khama Bagosh (Monday, October 14, 2019), mjkhan (Saturday, October 01, 2011)