View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 01, 2011
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ali.zaidi View Post
the little corruption in the higher rank is when the Station commands (Either Brigadier or Major General) is too corrupt and forces you to do corruption. But don't worry I can tell you how to handle their greed too. There are certain ways to tackle it and thats why I was telling you to contact me in person....... People under Brigadier rank are no issue for you. You can always neglect them. Your parallel is only Station Commander because he is doing similar job as yours but for a smaller portion of cantt out of army's fund i.e. the A class land or Army class land most consisting of the troops living area and dumping area of fuel or ammo etc. You are the custodian of rest of the major area of cantt. and all the authorities are vested in you.
You are certainly high on opium my friend. You are not doing any favour to yourself by throwing dirt on your bosses. In cantonment area only CEO is known as 'rashi'. From a sweeper to the clerks to the CEO all are corrupt. And you cannot neglect any army officer being MLCG officer. Bhai jan Station commander is not doing similar work as you. He is a grade 20 officer and literally your boss. You are his subordinate. Period.

There is a zero tolerance for corruption in army. You face the music the moment you are caught doing corruption. Recent example is of Major Ayub who was found guilty of theft of copper wire in a Railway bogie.. he was immediately dismissed from Army by the COAS.

Doctor sahb at this level we need to grow up. Once again you are misleading the juniors with your biased and unfounded statements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ali.zaidi View Post
But let me tell you that there are certain very good gentleman Station Commanders too who really look up to you for the welfare of cantt. people and support you extra-ordinarily.
Thanks for acknowledging the truth albeit reluctantly