View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
@fatima
why are you so reluctant to recognize the the merits of the modern socio political system called secularism ???

what is difference between the orthodox , fanatic muslim minds and you ???

i would appreciate a cool tempered reply rather than your instinctive style of offensive answers...

waiting.........
Bhai meray, kindly go and reread my post where I have taken EU as an example and explained how an Islamic Union is possible. Plus, care to see my post to Jazib where I have explained what made people turn to secularism. Unfortuantely most of us who claim not to follow mullahs, have adopted the same attitude.

The difference is that fanatics hear something from a maulvi and believe it to be true, like you have been doing lately (in my opinion).

I take that as a compliment. The problem is that I really cant do anything about people who have fragile ego. Plus, I am trying to stick to topic but when I find someone is trying to put words in my mouth, then I believe there is nothing bad in being straightforward.

One last thing, if one fails to grasp something, one should ask rather than trying to prove something else, after all expressing ignorance is also half ilm.