View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
A muslim should be a role model as he has to preach the will of Allah SWT
by presenting his qualities and attracting the people...

I am afraid that with this kinda behavior how can you ever attract the non believers towards the goodness of our religion...

And a Muslim should not presume as well. Period.

Quote:
i am asking one thing you are replying with an other....
more importantly the taunting style of your response is repellent not attractive at all.
In most of your posts, you were not asking. You were trying to bring me to a point of yours which unfortunately was not valid. I have been discussing on this thread for quite a time now, how many of the members (other than you) found my posts taunting? But I can tell you that you were presuming about Jazib Roomi that he turned up to provoke sectarianism. So boiling it down to one sentence, when you make wrong presumptions, people are gonna justify their stand.

Quote:
a secular is not fanatic he does listen to the molives and any one else with change in his ideas , he accepts the meaningful changes also.. but molvies hate to even talk with him.....
Dont find it worth a comment.

Quote:
the shortcomings of EU are in front of us yet you are exemplifying it for uniting muslm umah.

You guys are still stuck in the ideas of organizing and expanding the potential towards development in the world while the rest of the world has left you far beyond as they have implemented their ideas decades ago.....

if you want to reject the idea of secularism (step towards change) offer your logical reasons pls..

here i do not mean the faulty culture of the west by secularism nor do i mean to isolate Islam from the political setup.
If there are so many shortcomings of EU, why is it still in existence?

Bhai meray, I can bet that you didnt reread my post and just picked EU and posted another question. I have explained the whole issue in very detail. Kindly read that and then post any questions.

Quote:
apart from these points of your contradiction i want to know what else you perceive ill in secularism and why should we not move ahead with new vistas of life ???
For that, give me example of a perfect secular state. I said before and I say it again, things are perfect when it comes to theory, but quite complicated when it comes to contemporary world.
floydian (Wednesday, October 05, 2011)