View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 05, 2011
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

@ Fatima47

Well fatima you are not getting me.we don't judge religion by enforcement of shariah that we have in KSA or had in Afghanistan.infact we should not judge it on these basis.

as about your earlier posts,leave it.i don't want to start another debate.

i agree that things are quite different and complicated in contemporary world but who have made them so?? we are responsible for that.but it does not mean that we stop hoping for good and trying to improve things.

I am a firm believer in reforming ourselves before anything else and then many problems will be resolved.we people make a state and any road map for establishing an ideal Islamic state will begin with us.in return i would like you to tell me why we call the state of Madina during Holy prophet's period an ideal Islamic state?