View Single Post
Old Monday, October 10, 2011

sahens is on a distinguished road

Well being sticked with the topic "Religion and Tolerance", there are certain barriers which can not be crossed and so far not to be tolerated as well. We, being muslims, are in this world to be the peace disseminators. I will more likely talk about Islam, as being the focal point and our religion as well. Islam can also be a synonym to peace in fact. I would like to share a recent incident in my place. In Stockholm, a lot of masses come and apply for assylums. I have personally observed some tragic scenes by the Pakistani people coming here and getting the status of assylum-seekers. But a new virtue has been adopted now a days. Many of the Arabs and some of the Pakistanis have changed their religion and turned to the Christianty, for expediting the process of their legal documentation of stay in this country. Previously or traditionally, assylums were applied by distressed parts of our country, but now spectrums are colossally revived.

As in our religion, those who give up Islam and turn to any other religion, are said to be the MURTIDS and they are liable to be hanged. So, the Imam of Central Mosque of Stockholm, has issued a FATWA recently, clearly mentioning that all those who gave-up Islam for some other religion, must be martyred. Right after that statement, so called human rights activist Swedish Government has started castigating the statement by Imam. I go through a column almost regularly, strongly criticizing the Islam and Islamic way of life.

What to be counter measured in this regard???/
Fading Glimpse (Monday, October 10, 2011)