View Single Post
Old Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiashah View Post
while going through the newspaper i come across with a news from Egypt that "riots over church attack in Egypt claim 19 lives". it saddened me. a few days back on this prestigious forum there was a thread which became controversial and was deleted by the Mods, showed the same. i don't want to comment on anything, neither i want to highlight what is going on on religious front nor i want to exert my views about what i think of religion and tolerance. i just want to discuss that why we do not tolerate and accept others beliefs... ? with every passing day the condition is worsening and the religious intolerence is rising at a rapid pace. we hear about a POPE in US is going to ablaze the HOLY QURAN. in a Muslim state there is no security for church. and what to talk about other religions, there are differences among the Muslims following different sects. the brutal exercises in BALUCHISTAN against SHIA PILGRIMS is the latest example. the mumtaz qadri episode is also an example of the topic under discussion. why the human lives have become so cheap that we kill them for mere belief, for which even we don't know whether it is right or wrong? why we do not pay respect to others when every divine religion preaches, advocates and protects human rights? why we, even the educated among us, do not show respect towards others' beliefs..... ?

hmm!!! you have started a thread which motivate us to have tolerance .but that passion is needed in all phases. why people show that tolerance -- that has roots back in history when we studied about Imam ibne temia vs shaikh abdul wahab.the first was jailed but he provoked the institutuon of ijtehad.the rulers took his pen and this pen which served as a catharsis of his religious zeal caused his death . the fundamentalsit movemnt not only started by muslims ,by Sheikh abdul wahab,but christains,zionist has also showed this passion .this tolerance ignited American revolution.so if we people have to study the religious intolerance then one should study euro-revolutin too..

1.THAT is due to fundamentalism coz Muslims want to restrained to their traditions and do not want to social change in the form of globalization.
2.the democratic agenda is agiianst Islmaic PANNIST approach

there are other cause but i have mentioned these few reasons .. so tolerance is ignited by media which is in control of west .ACCORDING to their famous personality that was agent of CIA..

"we can not create situations but we take advantage of it"
Fading Glimpse (Thursday, October 13, 2011)