View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 12, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanamjad87 View Post
Yes I have read that too. You talked about contribution to the society there, and I think that contribution to society is not limited just to civil services or some other profession. One can contribute to society at micro level like from one's home or locality, like spreading awareness among people around you, like making people educated and so on. MEans if a person oath to serve, then there are no lack of opportunities and no responsibility or burden can stop him.
Yes I agree, but it was just an example and I am trying to tell that the reason behind my passion is not to break the norms of the society or to do something for the sake of job only.....