View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 12, 2011

usmanamjad87 will become famous soon enoughusmanamjad87 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano g View Post
Thanx a lot for your encouraging remarks, and I would like to give the answer to your question as well. No one in this world, either a man or a woman is totally free. Men do have some limitations and they should equally understand these restrictions, but may be due to some social factors, they don't bother about their ''limitations''. I think they should be more conscious about these issues, as they play a major role in the family and ultimately in the society. I would like to appreciate you that being a male, you have highlighted this matter.

Yes exactly men have major contribution and they should take care of limitations/moral values etc. and many men do so too. But few sick minds( i mean girls) who talk about gender discrimination raise this point for securing themselves and present this argument that if men are not doing good then women should also not, but I think everyone is responsible for his/her personal character and personal behavior should be independent of what others do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano g View Post
welcome. Now, I am happy that a healthy discussion has been started on this significant matter.
Yes mano healthy discussion takes place when people talk with arguments looking forward positively, means they just dont speak in air or give insulting remarks or so, and accept what others say if acceptable.
Discussion is ruined by comments like the one given by kjay above. Such points take to discrmination and I personally avoid replying such things.