View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 12, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanamjad87 View Post
Yes exactly men have major contribution and they should take care of limitations/moral values etc. and many men do so too. But few sick minds( i mean girls) who talk about gender discrimination raise this point for securing themselves and present this argument that if men are not doing good then women should also not, but I think everyone is responsible for his/her personal character and personal behavior should be independent of what others do.

Yes mano healthy discussion takes place when people talk with arguments looking forward positively, means they just dont speak in air or give insulting remarks or so, and accept what others say if acceptable.
Discussion is ruined by comments like the one given by kjay above. Such points take to discrmination and I personally avoid replying such things.
please don't take any of the comment personal. it's a general discussion and this thread is not about gender discrimination at all. we should respect everyone's views. Take it easy
mehwish islam (Thursday, October 13, 2011)