View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 13, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all
Default @kalm3

i think i have not not been able to make the essence of my post clear to you..below is another short attempt to do so.

yes,U.S is the biggest culprit in the world at the moment and i will be the last person on earth trying to defend them.whatever you illustrated about the U.S regarding her hideous crimes all over the world and the biased attitude of the west is a reality.BUT when it comes to the fixing of responsibilty of all that the U.S and the west is doing with us,i am of the view that we are more responsible for our present condition than the west or U.S.raising fingers on the west and holding them responsible is not going to be of any help rather we should bring reform in our behaviours and conduct.Expecting justice from the west is in itself an injustice.

the superiority of the west on us in technological field was pointed out to make everyone realise that we need to do better than them in this field in order to restore the balance of advancement and power.Rather than growing a tree a hatred in ourselves for the west we should focus on eradication of our shortcomings.it was by no means an attempt to justify the wrong acts of the west.

Ahmadiz are full fledge Pakistani citizens.there is no point in discussing this issue here.and yes i surely know a thing or two about Rabwa.

one must think whatever one wants to.i feel no hesitation in declaring that i respect the west for a lot of different reasons including their services for mankind and thirst of knowledge.

SIR,swine flu ki misaal kiu detay hain zara apnay hamsaey sa pochiye,wo ap ko bataey ga k dengue fever bhi america na hee bheja hai
aur janab internet par likhi har baat bhi nahee man letay(is ka matlub ye bhi nahee k ap meri is post ko bhi na manain.lol)

drone attacks are unjust.i never justified the death of 1.5 million muslims.i just tried to represent my point of view about tackling the west or lets say tackling our shortcomings.

And lastly sir gee jo marzi computer system use kar lain operating system to yahoodion ka hee install karna parta hai