Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:56 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, October 12, 2011
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough
Default Is it not a hypocrisy?

I was wondering that may be the definitions have been changed or its an epidemic of mental disorder that now the terms like Fundamentalists, Terrorism, Extremists are attached with the Muslims and Islamophobia is used in negative sense by most of the Analysts and Journalists. I would like to know the definition of Hypocrisy.
Human rights organizations and people watched the matter calmly when in France two females were fined for wearing naqab or veil, Is is not extremism or against the freedom of an individual? yet the people are clam and silent.

The Jews of Israel razed the Masjed a day ago and its not their first attempt of extremism, they also imprisoned more than 1000 demonstrators of Palestine, the reason, they were fighting for freedom. Israel had broken several time the sanctions and treaties of UN. Why UN and USA including the Human right organisations are quiet?

USA have a right to invade the territory of any country basing on weak and fake accusations, more than 1.5 Million Iraqis were killed in war. Have they found Nuclear Bomb there? No, Well, than who is extremist and terrorist? They can see the women lashed by extremist and SWAT (Although the investigations proved the video was fake), But they cant see the brutality of US Army in Iraq and Afghanistan, and so are the organisations and we.

Through media they have created such kind of Image of Muslims that today most of us try to run away from what we can recognise ourself, If there is no Islam well then no need of Pakistan.

In most of the images the extremists are shown as reading Quran or praying Namaz, and Media have created such kind of phobia that these people can endanger the whole world, But the US with latest weapon is not a threat despite the fact that its army is roaming in more than 80 countries of the world, with deadly nuclear weapons.
One of the American leader claimed that US came in existence only for leading the world, Is this not a heinous statement? Is the world Blind or Handicap to need such desperate state? Oh, Sorry but we are. our Ideal is that country, Ideal of our leaders, Ideal of our politicians, Journalists and Youngsters. He was right. Their opinion is to deweaponise the world from Nuclear Bombs because in their opinion its the biggest threat for the peace of the world. Every one knows who was the first to use that deadly weapon for the sake of power, Generals of that war wrote that the dropping of Nuclear bomb was a wrong decision because Japan totally lost the hope but US did that to weaken the last layer of strength in Japanis by killing more than 80,000 People. US still is in opinion to maintain the Atomic Bomb, rather they are expanding the nuclear developments and weapons, but suggesting the world to get rid of this deadly weapon. Why? So that they can easily threat any state as they dis with our ex President but sorrowfully despite having nuclear bomb he surrendered.
And still we are hoping justice from them, Tell me if it is not Hypocrisy than what is it?
mOmi489 (Wednesday, October 12, 2011)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal3m View Post
I was wondering that may be the definitions have been changed or its an epidemic of mental disorder that now the terms like Fundamentalists, Terrorism, Extremists are attached with the Muslims and Islamophobia is used in negative sense by most of the Analysts and Journalists. I would like to know the definition of Hypocrisy.
Human rights organizations and people watched the matter calmly when in France two females were fined for wearing naqab or veil, Is is not extremism or against the freedom of an individual? yet the people are clam and silent.

The Jews of Israel razed the Masjed a day ago and its not their first attempt of extremism, they also imprisoned more than 1000 demonstrators of Palestine, the reason, they were fighting for freedom. Israel had broken several time the sanctions and treaties of UN. Why UN and USA including the Human right organisations are quiet?

USA have a right to invade the territory of any country basing on weak and fake accusations, more than 1.5 Million Iraqis were killed in war. Have they found Nuclear Bomb there? No, Well, than who is extremist and terrorist? They can see the women lashed by extremist and SWAT (Although the investigations proved the video was fake), But they cant see the brutality of US Army in Iraq and Afghanistan, and so are the organisations and we.

Through media they have created such kind of Image of Muslims that today most of us try to run away from what we can recognise ourself, If there is no Islam well then no need of Pakistan.

In most of the images the extremists are shown as reading Quran or praying Namaz, and Media have created such kind of phobia that these people can endanger the whole world, But the US with latest weapon is not a threat despite the fact that its army is roaming in more than 80 countries of the world, with deadly nuclear weapons.
One of the American leader claimed that US came in existence only for leading the world, Is this not a heinous statement? Is the world Blind or Handicap to need such desperate state? Oh, Sorry but we are. our Ideal is that country, Ideal of our leaders, Ideal of our politicians, Journalists and Youngsters. He was right. Their opinion is to deweaponise the world from Nuclear Bombs because in their opinion its the biggest threat for the peace of the world. Every one knows who was the first to use that deadly weapon for the sake of power, Generals of that war wrote that the dropping of Nuclear bomb was a wrong decision because Japan totally lost the hope but US did that to weaken the last layer of strength in Japanis by killing more than 80,000 People. US still is in opinion to maintain the Atomic Bomb, rather they are expanding the nuclear developments and weapons, but suggesting the world to get rid of this deadly weapon. Why? So that they can easily threat any state as they dis with our ex President but sorrowfully despite having nuclear bomb he surrendered.
And still we are hoping justice from them, Tell me if it is not Hypocrisy than what is it?

is it not hypocracy that we criticise U.S and on the flip side our contribution towards mankind is that there is not a single worthwhile invention from muslims in the last 500 years.look at around you.the tube light in which you are writing this post is from the west.the ride you use to travel is from the west.the technology you are using to get your message through to us is from the west.whenever you get sick the medicine you use is made in a company of foreign region and the list goes on.they have served the mankind.

the point in saying all of above that is not to praise the west but to establish that we seriously need to change our thinking patterns.when we talk of extremism we restrict our mind to religion.we ignore that we are getting extreme in every walk of life.we are no more a home to rational and prudent thinking.criticising U.S is not going to bring us to any solution.we need to take a start from the scratch.we need to set our home in order first.we need to reset our priorities.we need to replan our course and destination.we need to get out of illusions and understand the dynamics of the real material world.Faith alone is not going to be of much help to us.we need to strive and present sacrifice of the highest order as was given by the west.we need to educate ourselves.logic based on facts should dictate us.

whatever right or wrong the west is doing is very natural.they are the super power and acting in line of the trends of super powers.weak link in all this situation is with us not them.

lastly the biggest hypocracy from our side is already mentioned by you and i quote..."And still we are hoping justice from them"...
Invincible (Thursday, October 13, 2011)

alonesoul will become famous soon enough

we are called as extremist because protests are done here in support of a murderer, we are labelled as extremists because we are not even ready to give ahmadis the rights of even a human, why so agitated on france decision? we are worst in discriminating minorities,

and i agree with mjkhan we have nothing contribution for the sake of humanity in modern age,
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
is it not hypocracy that we criticise U.S and on the flip side our contribution towards mankind is that there is not a single worthwhile invention from muslims in the last 500 years.look at around you.the tube light in which you are writing this post is from the west.the ride you use to travel is from the west.the technology you are using to get your message through to us is from the west.whenever you get sick the medicine you use is made in a company of foreign region and the list goes on.they have served the mankind.

the point in saying all of above that is not to praise the west but to establish that we seriously need to change our thinking patterns.when we talk of extremism we restrict our mind to religion.we ignore that we are getting extreme in every walk of life.we are no more a home to rational and prudent thinking.criticising U.S is not going to bring us to any solution.we need to take a start from the scratch.we need to set our home in order first.we need to reset our priorities.we need to replan our course and destination.we need to get out of illusions and understand the dynamics of the real material world.Faith alone is not going to be of much help to us.we need to strive and present sacrifice of the highest order as was given by the west.we need to educate ourselves.logic based on facts should dictate us.

whatever right or wrong the west is doing is very natural.they are the super power and acting in line of the trends of super powers.weak link in all this situation is with us not them.

lastly the biggest hypocracy from our side is already mentioned by you and i quote..."And still we are hoping justice from them"...
So in your words a state which is modern in technologies and science have a right to do any thing? By the way I have not wrote any thing about the scientific inventions. What was my point "Social norms and values", killing some one is a different act and wisdom of opinion is an other. I do not want to talk on any sectarian issue because what I believe is that we should re consider our Ideals, Ahmedis have equal rights in the society. Have you visited their area? Rabwa? i have visited and meet the Murabbis their scholars, they are studying in universities without any hurdle, what is the issue with them they cant preach openly, they cant name their prayer place a masjid etc according to 1973 Constitution, and it is because Pakistan is Islamic State. I think the brother who said we are the worst in discriminating minorities have never studied history, not so far in today what is doing Israel in Palestine, US in Iraq, Afghanistan, Checnia, and lot of other countries. its the matter that media will never focus the discriminating acts against Islam and Muslims. In UK the british mostly use to call asian with abusive language but my brothers will never argue with them. Isnt?
In technologies they are very much advanced but does this justify to create havoc in the world? we are biased. we must accept what is right. The brother said the protests are done for a murderer and so we are extremists, protests are done because a murderer of 3 Pakistanis was freed by our and every one knows that he was CIA agent. If our Govt had hanged that murderer none of the protests have seen by us. Here I would like to place a tradition "Once Hazrat Umar R.A was offering pilgrimage he stopped for a while facing the kaaba and said that I know that you are the House of Allah the most blessed part of the world but the value of muslims life is greater than you", but here 3 were killed so can you justify it?or they have a right because they have technologies? I am against extremists who use to say we should boycott their products. why? are they giving it as a charity? No, we are buying and they are making profit but what we have to do we have to learn, today bangladiesh had made laptop of just 140 dollars and India accomplished in making tablet worth 42$ only. there are lot of reasons why we are lagging behind. Secondly, If we should learn from their technologies as they did by learning our ancestral's belongings. Till the spanish Muslim era they were illiterate.

They have absolutely served the mankind but is it gives them right to lead the world? and kill who else they want to?
Well they also generated a lot of diseases too. Swine flu was manufactured by them to earn money through the vaccine search on internet you will find lot of articles.

I am astonished how you justified 1.5 million muslims life, and they all were not militants and extremists I believe you will agree, by just a single argument that they are the creators of latest technologies. They can never be just. The families and children killed by drone attacks in our land I dont know how a man can justify it. The democracy teach us to bring the culprit in court. how they have a right to kill a Pakistani without any reason.

The reason why we are lagging behind is that most of our innovators never serve this Country because of many reasons. And the Govt is responsible to show interest in Technologies and Science but irony is that from 1956 to present only in single plan the budget for education was expended completely other wise always a gap of 70-80% prevails in allocated and expended sources. We have topper in of the world in every field but they are not serving in this land.

And lastly I in fact uses Toshiba which is the product of japan not US
Old Thursday, October 13, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all
Default @kalm3

i think i have not not been able to make the essence of my post clear to you..below is another short attempt to do so.

yes,U.S is the biggest culprit in the world at the moment and i will be the last person on earth trying to defend them.whatever you illustrated about the U.S regarding her hideous crimes all over the world and the biased attitude of the west is a reality.BUT when it comes to the fixing of responsibilty of all that the U.S and the west is doing with us,i am of the view that we are more responsible for our present condition than the west or U.S.raising fingers on the west and holding them responsible is not going to be of any help rather we should bring reform in our behaviours and conduct.Expecting justice from the west is in itself an injustice.

the superiority of the west on us in technological field was pointed out to make everyone realise that we need to do better than them in this field in order to restore the balance of advancement and power.Rather than growing a tree a hatred in ourselves for the west we should focus on eradication of our shortcomings.it was by no means an attempt to justify the wrong acts of the west.

Ahmadiz are full fledge Pakistani citizens.there is no point in discussing this issue here.and yes i surely know a thing or two about Rabwa.

one must think whatever one wants to.i feel no hesitation in declaring that i respect the west for a lot of different reasons including their services for mankind and thirst of knowledge.

SIR,swine flu ki misaal kiu detay hain zara apnay hamsaey sa pochiye,wo ap ko bataey ga k dengue fever bhi america na hee bheja hai
aur janab internet par likhi har baat bhi nahee man letay(is ka matlub ye bhi nahee k ap meri is post ko bhi na manain.lol)

drone attacks are unjust.i never justified the death of 1.5 million muslims.i just tried to represent my point of view about tackling the west or lets say tackling our shortcomings.

And lastly sir gee jo marzi computer system use kar lain operating system to yahoodion ka hee install karna parta hai

Ahmaids are given no rights , they are being target killed every day, we are the biggest hypocrites, we didn't give rights to minorities in our country and on the other side we want extreme rights every where, dear this is logical to discuss it here, i am telling mr. kl that why we are called as extremists, we are labelled as extremists because on every day basis shia hazaras are being killed in balochistan and our state is doing nothing to protect them, we are called as extremists because people here without any logic and fact decided to kill some one in the name of religion

in america or england their is no "mulvi fazalullah or you can say mulla radio" who will announce shariat and start lashing women for coming out of their homes, at least western countries give minorities rights, that's why 90% of Pakistani's want to go to america or europe, and what is level of human rights for minorities in Iran? do you know? the situation is worse there, and my dear who ever has power use it, when muslims had power in past they used to conquer the world but we said them hero, isn't that a hypocrisy? yes america is cruel because it has power to challenge the whole world, But what is muslim world? Do you know saudi Arabia is being protected by U.S army when saddam hussain was planning to attack saudi arabia, And muslim kill muslims in past and in present too, Iran vs Iraq war lasted for more then 7 years in which thousand of "humans" killed by iman filled muslims,
and my god regarding your swine flu conspiracy theory it is same thinking as on social media some people said that "dengue fever" is a biological war by america, lol , it is thinking of a loser mind and you can say a loser nation which put every thing blame on others,
After 9/11 america got permission from OIC to attack Afghanistan, why rich muslim countries like saudi arabia, kuwait, ect etc you can name it didn't said no to america, the worse is they helped america for that attack,
my dear message is "first we should look in our home (muslim world) then we should raise fingers on other countries
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tell me if it is not Hypocrisy than what is it?
It is not Hypocrisy,It is called "Might is Right."
They(US and her allies)not only do propaganda against muslims but any one(see cuba and Venezuela)who is against there interest and feels like a security threat to them.
We,muslims,on the other hand are equally responsible for are destruction as we have shunned logic,reason and religion.
this whole situation is summed up by lowkey.
Run a search on youtube: Terrorist by Lowkey.

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold

Yes, it is hypocrisy and we are equally responsible for this pathetic situation of ours. Actions speak louder than words. They are acting and we are keep on talking because this talking is the easiest thing to do. We have strong opinions on everything under the sun. But when it comes to act, we are in deep sleep. Their hypocrisy is benchmark because:
Taqdeer k Qazi ka yeh fatwa ha azal se
Ha Jurm-e-Zaheefi ki saza marg-e-mafajaat