View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 13, 2011

alonesoul will become famous soon enough

in america or england their is no "mulvi fazalullah or you can say mulla radio" who will announce shariat and start lashing women for coming out of their homes, at least western countries give minorities rights, that's why 90% of Pakistani's want to go to america or europe, and what is level of human rights for minorities in Iran? do you know? the situation is worse there, and my dear who ever has power use it, when muslims had power in past they used to conquer the world but we said them hero, isn't that a hypocrisy? yes america is cruel because it has power to challenge the whole world, But what is muslim world? Do you know saudi Arabia is being protected by U.S army when saddam hussain was planning to attack saudi arabia, And muslim kill muslims in past and in present too, Iran vs Iraq war lasted for more then 7 years in which thousand of "humans" killed by iman filled muslims,
and my god regarding your swine flu conspiracy theory it is same thinking as on social media some people said that "dengue fever" is a biological war by america, lol , it is thinking of a loser mind and you can say a loser nation which put every thing blame on others,
After 9/11 america got permission from OIC to attack Afghanistan, why rich muslim countries like saudi arabia, kuwait, ect etc you can name it didn't said no to america, the worse is they helped america for that attack,
my dear message is "first we should look in our home (muslim world) then we should raise fingers on other countries