View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 13, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Very well depiction.Ah !

@all I'm in favour of job either one needs it or not ! After taking exam of C.S.S,I spent almost 6 months at home and it was worst feeling to sit idle when I had enough talent to use but at right place.These days I'm doing internship and I'm very satisfied that I'm spending life with a purpose;I share knowledge and I learn everyday and most of all I have social circle to communicate.
Yes I'm not in favour of job after marriage if your spouse doesn't allow you or your children get neglect .But if there isn't either of reasons,one should use her talents and energy at a platform which may give her satisfaction but may not overwhelm and over burden her domestic life.

Proud to be a lady who can equally contribute for her society as a man does !
Farah,same was the case with me, AND an empty mind is the devil's workshop, either it's the mind of a girl or a boy
Farrah Zafar (Thursday, October 13, 2011)