View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 13, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
This is a story of married life .if women is so special then here and every where she is going to complain ....

Infact women consider herself so special and lement the negligence of her sposue .tHE ABOVE [OST IS THE SCHEDULE OF WOMEN ROUTINE but i found no speciality in it

I wonder you have en-countered only the amrried life and their future... so the specilaity of women rotate around these circles..

I have seen men ,in single-parent family acting as father as well as mother too.one should count specilaty of men here..

women love in life and sincerity can`t be denied and that is the specilaity of women . I want to focus on men speciality in order to enlightened the role of women .this would widenned the scope of discussion.

"the message today in mobile circulated women are wi-fi where men are blue tooth "
read it carefully, it's not only about married women and appreciating women doesn't mean that we are denying the status or importance of men...they are no doubt equally able to be appreciated.But the specialty lies in the fact that men are already very well received by the society and their work is always recognized by everyone, but women should be exclusively appreciated for their qualities. I hope I have cleared my point.