View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 13, 2011

Faseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura about

Why women are so Special?

O wild, dark flower of woman,
Deep rose of my desire,
An Eastern wizard made you,
Of earth and stars and fire.

- C. G. D Robers
The Rose of My Desire

On Issue of Job....

Women or girl, in my opinion should think first what she is going to do. I mean not only other members of the family but also she should think objectively and seriously regarding his future. Factors that are deceived here are the family background, type of education she has acquired, inclination of her life-partner, post-marriage issues.

Family Back Ground matters a lot when a girl is trying to justify her position to work/not to work. If a girl belongs to a conservative family where it is against the norm to work outside then it might create a problem. In such a situation she should not abandon the entrepreneurial or innovative character of hers; rather stream line it and use it alternately. This will distinguish her from rest of the girls/women/housewives around.

It also depends on what type of life-partner she gets after marriage. For few, working outside for a girl who holds a professional degree like MBBS, BE or MBA is not an issue. Let her work, for she has done as much hard work to acquire the qualification as did he. For rest, it weighs more to give time to family.

Some time even the family members or husband have no objection on a women working outside after professional/non professional degree and women is also eager to work but her dream remains unfulfilled because there is no one to look after kids!! (If not opted for combined family). Hence it is a mixture of issues.

For some couples the first and foremost demand from a girl becomes that she will continue her job after marriage. Hence it is advisable (for boys/man) to discuss and finalize such issues before one takes final decision; if one (she) is so ambitious about her future to avoid disappointment.

The cost of working in an office must be weighted against what can be lost while your partner (she) is not at home looking after ones (her) kids or doing house hold work that can add more value to the married life. We often find women busy in social work and their children in kindergartens, which for sure is not an ideal approach to address the problem.

Intelligent (girls/women) are those who understand the circumstances and decides on their basis what should they opt for and respected should be the man who have empathy for what the women/girls (in what ever relationship she is in with him) feels and behave likewise.

Last edited by Faseeh Muhammad; Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Spell mistake...