View Single Post
Old Friday, October 14, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faseeh Muhammad View Post

I think most of the parents who support professional education of their daughters are of the same view due to uncertain financial conditions of our country. However not every one is of the same opinion. Some exceptions always exists.

Totally Agreed. Qaroon ka Khazana bhe kam par sakta ha. .

There will obviously be difference when a girl with higher education teaches her child then one who has studies upto Intermediate. This approach is partially incorrect. I will suggest you do teach your children ABC, because for a kid her mother is the best available teacher in this world.
haha, I will definitely teach my kids, when did I say I won't and yes higher education does matter in child's upbringing. but guess what, sole purpose of my education is not to educate my kids. notice the word 'sole' before commenting further.

or bhai, qaroon k khazanay gayi batain hain. it is really not easier to make both ends meet in this era. look at your country's job market, look at the inflation level, prices, everything? so, according to me, aik samjhdar aurat apne husband ko support kray gi na k ghur beth k rotiyan torne pe iktifaa kray gi. main nahi chahun gi k kal ko mere bachon ko kisi bhi qism ki koi kami ho. or jub main janti hoon k ALLAH ne mujhe utna he dmagh diya hai, to main kiun na hath btaun mard ka, laikin meri is soch ka maqsad hargiz yeh nahi k main mard k equal ya upr ho jaun, orat ka apna muqaam hai, mard ka apna muqaam hai. izzat ki pamaali sirf job se nahi hoti, or izzat ki hifaazat sirf chaardeewari main bethne ka naam nahi.