View Single Post
Old Monday, October 17, 2011

teal blue is on a distinguished road
Default Help plz!

Brother i want to give my css papers in 2013, and now few days before i started preparation. I have a problem that im totally in a problem to handle my subjects for preparation as i gave 3 months to each compulsory subject but still i think that for preparation of css papers i need to go into detail for subjects to prepare ... actually which takes too much of my time.. as i started to prepare IR and i found that a single topic is taking my whole day if i have to do it thoroughly so actually its not working and im very tensed how to prepare each subject now.. bc im not then able to take my time out for any other subject to do if i want to start. I want to tell this taht i have been a maths students i studied it till BSC so i am very good at grasping concept quickly but still its taking my so much time that i think it will take my two yrs to prepare all comp+ optional subjcts... so what to do now..? i really have no guideline abt css papers and just read on this webste abt diffrnt thngs n come to knw that ok i should do this or that.. but i am not getting how to prepare all that stuff? besides bus admtratn as my optional sub(as i did my msters in mba(banking n finance) i am preparing history, geo, IR. i really dont hv any prob preparing them or grapping conceptsor understanding them bt im not getting how to manage time bc a single thing is taking too much of my time.. i understand that many thngs are nt bookish bt still i shold hv a better detail knwlge abt the subjcts. so what to do now. plz reply. im very confused and no helper is available