Thread: Y not Urdu ?
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Abood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon
It is very heart_rending to read that"Urdu is just of national language by name"and "our ancestors make it big mistake by making urdu as our national language".Well,it is ur point of view but in my view Urdu runs in our blood.it is right we use our mother tounge usually,and on international level English is major language.But it doesnot mean that Urdu has no importance.Urdu provides a plateform to all Pakistanies on national level as well as on international level,it is our deficincy that we give it second place in our officials and also in private matters but it is the most beautiful language of the world
See this is where you are wrong, i do not understand how urdu runs in the blood of a person whose mother tongue is saraiki, pashtoo or balochi or any other language other than urdu. The reality is urdu is just a name and symbol of our nation which basically signify nothing. I mean look at it, even our government institutions do not use urdu in the offices, most of the work is done in english. And i also do not agree with you saying it is the most beautiful language in the world. Come on! its arabic. The language of GOD Almighty and our Beloved Prophet.