View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 20, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalhidayat View Post
I think they forgot my name to put it in that list. How the f*** did I fail? It was the best ever papers I had attempted in my entire life. I have seen some difficult papers during ACCA and PMS was easy as shit but look, I failed. Well, never mind. When I didn't see my name in the list, I turned on Molana Tariq Jameel and the 1st thing I heard was "Taqdeer pe iman". He said in 2008, according to his US based doctor friend, in US only 1 company sold over billion dollar of medicines regarding "depression". But we muslims have an easy cure. Just say "inna lillah-e-wa inna ilaih-e-raje'oon". It was from ALLAH. And HE knows best. Congratulation to those who passed. Remember, never indulge in Haram. Serve your country and wait for the rewards in the Hereafter.
MashAllah very nice..particularly the first part of your post..Is this the kind of language one should use on educational forums?And look at the title..That is highly obnoxious,highly irresponsible and totally unacceptable at this forum.Be careful the next time.Never use such language on this forum.I repeat,NEVER.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
greenhorn (Monday, October 24, 2011), imbindas (Friday, October 21, 2011)