View Single Post
Old Friday, October 21, 2011

Mr hashmi is on a distinguished road

It's doubtless that DMG alongwith Psp is the top occupational group of civil service n there is no comparasion b/w DMG n PMS officers at all. But if u people think that only DMGians r educated n competant then u r at fault. Often in css exam luck plays it's role.
Mr Hamza n mr red hawk tell me honestly u were sure to get DMG when u were taking exams n u may know ur other fellows who r allocated in other groups were less educated n competant than u r. If God has bestowed upon u his blessings than b humble n don, t show ur contempt for other groups.
Mr Hamza,
duties of moderator is to pacify the situation not to intensify it. No doubt u r also a member of this forum but u should keep in mind that thir forum has many members bt very few moderators.
Mr red hawk,
when u said even Psp should, nt b compared with DMG n. Wt to talk of PMS then it's needless to give u another example of ur complex. Sir it's a fact that DMG is the top occupational group of civil service n if u r wasting so much of ur energy to prove then I think u hav some doubts of it's being so.
And sir, as well as comparasion of Psp with DMG is concerned, if u bother to look at the allocations of css 2009 then u might hav not said so.

One thing more I wanted to add in ur knowledge that topper off css 2006, 2007, male topper of css 2008, 2009 n 2010 app opted for Psp.