View Single Post
Old Friday, October 21, 2011
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2008 Roll no.: 4323Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Red.Hawk has a spectacular aura aboutRed.Hawk has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr hashmi View Post
It's doubtless that DMG alongwith Psp is the top occupational group of civil service n there is no comparasion b/w DMG n PMS officers at all. But if u people think that only DMGians r educated n competant then u r at fault. Often in css exam luck plays it's role.
Mr Hamza n mr red hawk tell me honestly u were sure to get DMG when u were taking exams n u may know ur other fellows who r allocated in other groups were less educated n competant than u r. If God has bestowed upon u his blessings than b humble n don, t show ur contempt for other groups.
Mr Hamza,
duties of moderator is to pacify the situation not to intensify it. No doubt u r also a member of this forum but u should keep in mind that thir forum has many members bt very few moderators.
Mr red hawk,
when u said even Psp should, nt b compared with DMG n. Wt to talk of PMS then it's needless to give u another example of ur complex. Sir it's a fact that DMG is the top occupational group of civil service n if u r wasting so much of ur energy to prove then I think u hav some doubts of it's being so.
And sir, as well as comparasion of Psp with DMG is concerned, if u bother to look at the allocations of css 2009 then u might hav not said so.

One thing more I wanted to add in ur knowledge that topper off css 2006, 2007, male topper of css 2008, 2009 n 2010 app opted for Psp.
Dear its not the matter of getting into or getting allocation into DMG; that makes you competence, it is NOT like that. Thing which makes you competent is the extensive training which follows right after the selection process.

Moreover your mentioning of the fact that toppers of certain CSS attempts opted for PSP as their first choice, well let me tell you that it is their INDIVIDUAL decision, this does not prove that if a topper opt for PSP then PSP is the most demanded group. Overall 1st preference of say top 40-50 pakistan merit numbers is considered to get an idea.

Now you mentioned about CSS-2009, dear please see again and you would know that PSP had 16 seats and DMG had 36 seats, so its imperitive that in normal circumstances PSP would have ended above DMG in that scenario. To put it in numberic form amongst the TOP-50 pakistan merit order, 27 of them had DMG as their first preference, where as rest 23 merit position holders had PSP,FSP,PCS or MLCG as their first preference.

By mentioning this I do not mean that by just getting allocation into DMG makes you competent, it is the training, the organizational behavior, the DMG professional fraternity, Courses offered to DMG officers from time to time which makes the difference.

So please stop comparing other groups with DMG merely on the basis of difference of the factors mentioned above.

PS; you did not justify the PMS violence n unprofessional tactics to get better postings
The Following User Says Thank You to Red.Hawk For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Tuesday, October 25, 2011)