View Single Post
Old Friday, October 21, 2011
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2008 Roll no.: 4323Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Red.Hawk has a spectacular aura aboutRed.Hawk has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr hashmi View Post
mr red.hawk wt u pple kept on repeating, grapes r soure. its not the case as i m quite contented wid my present job. if i would b lucky enough r belonged to some specific class as u r then i would prefer psp. as well as competancy is concerned , member of every ocupational group is imparted training in best possible way by the best facualty. the pple u mentioned who will make u competant during training r expert in their own fields having no experience of making officers competant. finally mr red. hawk u got merit 234 in ur 2008 attempt n 228 in ur 2010 attemt, i m afraid if u don,t belong to specific community then u wil not b alocated even in postal group. its unfair on ur part make pple understand that u belong to dmg of 37th comon.
Dear whenever an officer improves his group,his common always remains the same...I'll always remain from 37th Common, and about merit order and all that plz keep in mind that I am allocated by the notified rules n regulations by FPSC...since nw u r short of aurguments therefore nw you are making personal comments..there are a lot of other quotas available as well...Your above post has proved your competence level already