View Single Post
Old Monday, October 24, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paronomasia View Post
acha hai Dil k sath rahe Pasban-e-Aqal
Magar kabhi kabhi ise Tanha bhi chor dey

i guess you skipped the 2nd misra.

Lakh Zabt e khawahish sahi , mager phir bhi
jo ho sakey to mohobat ki , ik nazar phir bhi

i think (and you need not to agree) , Mohobat is not to be forcefully assassinated and buried down. Its just the emotion, which is innate with human nature, and which is the BASIC ingredient of this World. you just should learn to use it positively and around prescribed boundary. however, ending up with Iqbal's words.

Shakti bhi , Shanti bhi, Bhagtoun k geet mei hei
dharti k basiyoun ki mukti "pareet" mei hei
Yes,I skipped it deliberately because I only needed first one.

By the way "Mager kabhi kabhi isay tanha bhi chorr de" se mein ne bhi ittefaaq kia hai.Lekin isay tanha kab chorrna hai,us k lye khaas waqt ka intezar kerna he mera nuqta nazar hai.

Well,I'm not going to elaborate my philosophy again and again.I really don't want to force people to accept my ideologies but my dear fellows don't go in depth of my words and they just focus on surface meanings.I presented reality,didn't try to negate love nor I personally do.

Stay blessed !
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Muhammad iqbal Serwar (Monday, October 24, 2011)