View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 26, 2011
39th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 64

Mansoor 1983 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASR KHAN View Post
they have given checklist in the end of form n it asks u about the noc, this means that u appeared in exam without permission of ur department. now there r two ways, first call fpsc on phone n dont show ur id to them and discuss the matter, they will suggest u the right thing. second and the suitable thing is that u keep quite now and pray for ur selection and if ur finally selected then resign from ur current job without any clue to anyone.

i hope u get my point

best of luck
Nasr, can she be sued though, i mean suppose, one person behind her in merit list finds out and takes her to court about the fact that she took part under false pretense?

Personally, i don't think it's a big deal because you will fill out these forms again and send documents many times if you pass, the reason why Govt. service form is usually filled is if you want age relaxation, since you haven't availed that, i don't see a problem.The effect it probably will have is you will be sacked from your current job if they ever found out you took part in CSS without NOC, not any future position in the Civil Service if you pass CSS, still i am not a lawyer, so speak to them confidentially without telling them who are, if they would let you send NOC now, say that you forgot, although the NOC will probably have a date of issuance, hmmm
The Following User Says Thank You to Mansoor 1983 For This Useful Post:
ShahbazEllahi (Wednesday, October 26, 2011)